• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gay rights, do they really have the rights??

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont understand the rational behind gay rights? do they really have the rights?

They chose a lifestyle that is totally unacceptable by all major and legal religions, the sexual conduct is pervert and against the law of nature, and yet they are shouting and screaming for other people to respect them, and to grant them the freedom.

If they want to, they can do it discreetly...we allow rats to roam around but that doesnt mean we allow the rats into our house...

Gay rights? what rights to they have?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont understand the rational behind gay rights? do they really have the rights?

They chose a lifestyle that is totally unacceptable by all major and legal religions, the sexual conduct is pervert and against the law of nature, and yet they are shouting and screaming for other people to respect them, and to grant them the freedom.

If they want to, they can do it discreetly...we allow rats to roam around but that doesnt mean we allow the rats into our house...

Gay rights? what rights to they have?

I recall seeing a quote that goes something like this:

We should put all of them in an island and they can do whatever they want and you will not see any of them in 1 generation.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
i totally agreed!!!

They can run around naked and screw around like dogs in the street, no one will bother them..

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gay and lesbos are carriers of a disease borne from human urbanization/overcrowding.

It is not a moral, legal or ethical that one should even engage them in, but rather what is the natural order for a species to survive.

The island analogy holds true therefore that if gay and lesbos were placed on a remote island with sufficient food, the animal instinct to multiply or die will therefore negate their assertion that homosexual behaviour is "natural".

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
They chose a lifestyle that is totally unacceptable by all major and legal religions

Who gives a fuck about what those religions dictate? No religion in Sinkieland mandates the consumption of pork. There is a religion, though, that prohibits it. For religious harmony's sake, let's ban pork. :rolleyes:

the sexual conduct is pervert

You wanna talk about perverse sexual conduct? Hop on to the other forum. I look forward to your moral outrage. Don't forget to ask leongsam to close it down. :rolleyes:

and against the law of nature

I'm sure typing on a keyboard and ranting in virtual reality are innate to human beings. :rolleyes:

If they want to, they can do it discreetly

Ugly sinkies disgust me to a far greater extent than homosexuals. Perhaps we should lock up ugly Sinkies and let them do whatever they want discreetly and out of public view.

we allow rats to roam around but that doesnt mean we allow the rats into our house...

Why then did you let your mother into the house? What? Your mum isn't a rat? Don't insult your mother? Fuck you! You dehumanise homosexuals, insinuating that they are rats. These are the sons and daughters of human beings. And you compare them to rats? What kind of mother gave birth to a repugnant rat like you? If you want to express your disdain for homosexuals, do it discreetly. Don't come here and cause offence to others. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gay and lesbos are carriers of a disease borne from human urbanization/overcrowding.

It is not a moral, legal or ethical that one should even engage them in, but rather what is the natural order for a species to survive.

The island analogy holds true therefore that if gay and lesbos were placed on a remote island with sufficient food, the animal instinct to multiply or die will therefore negate their assertion that homosexual behaviour is "natural".

Yeah. I'm sure you've never used a condom before. God forbid we have sex for recreation as opposed to procreation. Evolutionary theory is a description, not a normative teleology with tenets that you must abide religiously. So many little kuan yews in this forum, dilettantes who know nothing about scientific theories and yet pretend to have great insights :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who gives a fuck about what those religions dictate? No religion in Sinkieland mandates the consumption of pork. There is a religion, though, that prohibits it. For religious harmony's sake, let's ban pork. :rolleyes:

You wanna talk about perverse sexual conduct? Hop on to the other forum. I look forward to your moral outrage. Don't forget to ask leongsam to close it down. :rolleyes:

I'm sure typing on a keyboard and ranting in virtual reality are innate to human beings. :rolleyes:

Ugly sinkies disgust me to a far greater extent than homosexuals. Perhaps we should lock up ugly Sinkies and let them do whatever they want discreetly and out of public view.

Why then did you let your mother into the house? What? Your mum isn't a rat? Don't insult your mother? Fuck you! You dehumanise homosexuals, insinuating that they are rats. These are the sons and daughters of human beings. And you compare them to rats? What kind of mother gave birth to a repugnant rat like you? If you want to express your disdain for homosexuals, do it discreetly. Don't come here and cause offence to others. :rolleyes:

he might be a christain :wink:

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
They want the right to screw your kar chng!

haha...are you one of freak? If you know any of them, tell them there are dogs around in Singapore and their ass need their dick...haha....perhaps u will be the first one...Wahaha!!

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am wondering if you r using your dick brain when you are writing this..all reglions forbid their followers to eat certain food, is either the food is seen to be dirty. But all major religion forbid same sex, doesnt this tell u anything? dick head...

hello, this is a CourtYard Cafe, what is wrong discussing this here....dickhead...

ya, u r one of them...haha....

then u tell me what is your citizenship? Singaporeans may be ugly, but at least now we look much better comparing with ppl in Greece, Spain, and even in USA...dont you agreed, dick head,...
I have nothing against homosexual, they can live among us, but dont start to chant about gay rights, and gay freedom...

Again, now i wander did you just shove your own dick into ur own ass...haha....unless you yourself treat your mother as a rat...ur point of discussion is totall out of context and u just write something that doesnt link...why link my mother to a rat..i dont understand..
using a rat is just for example, i can use pig farms in Malaysia...Muslims allow pig farms in malaysia so long they dont touch the pigs and the pig farms is at a distance from their house...is tis example better....dickhead...hahaha....

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
they have unspoken rights. we dont see police closing / raiding gay saunas....

police dun close it down doesnt mean they do not know...as long as they do not openly advertise that this saunas are for gays...one hour hotels are for paid service, everyone knows that, but do hotels advertise that they welcome prostitues to use their room for an hour ?
like you say, is unspoken rights, means is underground, means is soemthing discreet...just dont start chanting aloud..

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please, by all means explain with your all your normative teleology and tenets why you enjoy constantly get reamed up the ass whenever you post, you must prefer such mental assfucking next to your overused condom wearing cucumber.

Yeah. I'm sure you've never used a condom before. God forbid we have sex for recreation as opposed to procreation. Evolutionary theory is a description, not a normative teleology with tenets that you must abide religiously. So many little kuan yews in this forum, dilettantes who know nothing about scientific theories and yet pretend to have great insights :rolleyes:

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gay rights - Indian homos. Enjoy.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zeiUly1K7h0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zeiUly1K7h0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>