• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

gang fight with motor gang

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are a fair and just moderator

Unlike the CCB pepper tail who only knows how to use his supermod powers to display his fucking arrogance.

Ok, to be fair to everyone and to make my life and job easier, I will leave the old threads alone. Any new threads without content will be moved.

Please understand that this is Leongsam's style all along but I had close one eye all along. But there is a recent increase in the number of pure video/pictures/title thread here which did not generate much discussion. Leave this section to whack the PAP lah :biggrin:

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, to be fair to everyone and to make my life and job easier, I will leave the old threads alone. Any new threads without content will be moved.

Please understand that this is Leongsam's style all along but I had close one eye all along. But there is a recent increase in the number of pure video/pictures/title thread here which did not generate much discussion. Leave this section to whack the PAP lah :biggrin:

walau!! how can moderators be partisan one?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder if you are one of LTB suck cock buddies. :oIo: