• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GAG ORDER lifted liao....Now contribute....

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking cock... does OSA still apply? I got many civil service friends also very tulan with many policy.

That's why they say cannot talk about their work I think. Furthermore, I think they are only allow to say the good things, so OSA won't come into picture.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its only letting the CAT out of the bag slightly; and when caught, they will claim
they caught a LION..................hahahaha

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The gag order on the Civil Serpents may already be lifted..

But their balls are still chained..

PAP only wants to hear the good things... These Civil Serpents will only mention about the good things..

You don't bite the hands that feed you.. Civil Serpents will toe the line and will not want to say something controversial so as not to upset their Masters..

That Fear Factor will always be there..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i ask them, they will only smile and smile...nothing come out. well, i suppose and i hope things will change lah. nobody wants to rock the boat and nobody wants to suffer any inconveniences. many have families and children to feed....so life is like this lah. peace and let there be peace.....unless something really drastic happen and all hell will break loose. and that day will be a really sad day....

hi there

1. kopi! which dogs and/or sheep will ever bite the hands that feed them?
2. ball-less specimens!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. kopi! which dogs and/or sheep will ever bite the hands that feed them?
2. ball-less specimens!

you are right general. many of these people are salaried servants and they have plenty of commitments. some kept quiet until they retired and then they blogged. by then , no effect liao. policies had been executed. good or bad, all done liao. blogging also no use. the past is done. the damage is done....only the future remains uncertain.

banglat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it will take ages for the fear factor to go away after so many decades. Just wait and see what comes out of this. Hopefully some improvement to

our situation.

The gag order on the Civil Serpents may already be lifted..

But their balls are still chained..

PAP only wants to hear the good things... These Civil Serpents will only mention about the good things..

You don't bite the hands that feed you.. Civil Serpents will toe the line and will not want to say something controversial so as not to upset their Masters..

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes it will take ages for the fear factor to go away after so many decades. Just wait and see what comes out of this. Hopefully some improvement to

our situation.

These people made up a significant percentage of the 61%. They have not much to feedback. It is like asking Kinana to feedback.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Spot on. Always there.

There is yet another category of fear known as self fear. Let me illustrate with a real life example in the mid-90s. This colleague of mine came from a rich family. Was driving Honda Civic. I recall it was close to 120k for a Civic then. Decided to upgrade to a Merc 180. Before he upgraded, he sought 'clearance' from his Dy Director! Why? To pre-empt allegation of corruption!

UncleTOBY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can certainly try to test the boundaries and see if it's a thousand flowers bloom or it's just entrapment. Nothing ever changes, don't be misguided by new tricks...well, only new here but not elsewhere.

yaosiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If civil serpants have been suffering from constipation for so long, do you think they can still shit easily?