• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Further and deeper defeat against LEEgime ahead

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr JBJ is about the same age as LKy the old dog thief, it is only logical to expect him to go for retirement after next GE. Final Show-Down with that old dog thief...:biggrin: *wink* *wink*

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you saying that next election, you will help all parties ie. SDP, RP, WP, SDA etc so that you don't "compromised" too much? Just curious, it's your choice/decision. Your courage is admired. :biggrin:

Still too early to say anything about next GE. Lots of significant changes can happen between now and that. :wink:

e.g. old dog thief kicked the bucket or fell bed ridden ill like his wife now.

Between GE2006 till now as you can see, unfortunately Mr. Chiam also kanna stroke quite badly :( , and Bukit Batok's Ong mati liao.

I don't wait around for the next GE. Every sunrise from now till next GE is another fighting day, and much can be done before the GE. As you can see, SDP is doing TBT so often, NSP is doing walk-about so often as well, WP is organizing seminars etc. Who is sitting down doing nothing to await for next GE? It is PAp! They sit their ass there and try hard to stretch and sustain as long as possible, they conceded to failure in banning protest, they can not find the fled JI, they try to avoid a by-election as well....:biggrin:

We have still a few hundred days between now and the next GE, if we fight properly and fix famiLEE LEEgime properly during this period, we can make the nomination day entirely different from the past. We can cause LEEgime to be unable to blanket nominate all 84 seats, we can cause some of LEEgime's candidates to defect / renegade or give up contest. Why not? Mr Anwar had done that! It can not be just Malaysia Boleh only, we also Boleh lah. :p

Singaporeans are urged to watch Malaysian politics closely and learn how to think out of the box. In particular, out of the LEEgime's box! Let the LEEgime be the only idiots remaining withing their own box, and we bury them in that box. :wink:

Possibilities are unlimited.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap Keng Ho,

All you appear to do is breed politics of hatred and anarchy with your brand of revolutionary shit which in any event is highly suspect in the first place. Thank god no one apart from perhaps the few misguided clods take you seriously.

So to yourself, it is anarchy to rid LKy?

Sad, because old dog's age is a natural form of anarchy then. :biggrin:

What hatred? Don't you know that I love LKy more than you do?

I rather there were 100 of such old dog thief here. In the 1st place there is no problem with number. As 100 LKy will all share the same weakness, greed, coward, selfishness, burdens, dishonesty, corruptness, incompetence, and all 100 of them are as fragile as rotten eggs. As one know how to break a rotten egg, there is no problem to repeat that another 99 times. :p

If there were 100 such old dog thief, we are at least better assured that at least some them will remain around for us to hold accountable, to punish and to set proper example for future Singapore.

Unfortunately, there is one and only old dog thief here. He died like Suharto then that's it - GAME OVER.

If it was Nintendo / SEGA games they should make 100 LKys then we can have more fun.

:biggrin:

I insist that in an effective strategic angle of view, old dog thief LKy is the BEST asset of opposition. Oppositions and reformists must learn how to fully utilize old dog thief LKy. The best way to explain this is to compare LKy with Samy Velu from Malaysian MIC, who is really a true asset to Malaysian opposition and reformists, while he is a real burden and pain in the ass of BN regime. This sort of corrupt ministers are the most perfect vote generators for the oppositions. The opposition should not nominate to contest against Samy Velu, just let him walk-over, and kept mentioning him in every rallies, votes will just come in in big ways!

:biggrin:

You idiots don't know how to love old dog thief LKy, he is the biggest liability of famiLEE LEEgime and the best ASSet for the oppositions and reformists! :eek:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should then please volunteer to help them do up the web lah... :rolleyes:

Do your part lah... :p

Be a part of the effective and active minority! :wink:

jake

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncleyap said:
:wink:

I can only try my best. :p<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

You are a cool guy. Actually, mature. You don't get suck into a war. Guess you don't call yourself "uncle" for nothing :smile:

A

Alu862

What you said is like "It is not my job to cook at home, it is my mom's job to do that".

Then you kept complaining KPKB that home meals are not perfect, don't like to eat etc etc.

I already told you that since everyone at home are too Boh-Chap to cook, and since mom is the only one who care to cook meals for whole family, the end result is mom (who alone is a minority at home) took the whole control over the domestic cooking! The majority are too Boh-Chap to cook, and you here would not do anything about cooking at home except KPKB and blame your mom that food are not nice to eat! :biggrin:

Got it or not? :smile:

That's why I am asking you not to just KPKB complain and instead get hands-on and get involved in person!

That's the only way you can get yourself your own share of positive control to the matters which affects your direct interests.

Don't leave it to your mom or her maid! OK?

:wink:

You are wosre than a primary school kid, you don't know how to answer topics. My concern is for the failure of all political parties in Singapore. They have failed the people. After all you as a democratic fighter always say people have rights. Well i have the right to state my views.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap Keng Ho,

History will judge LKY. Not you with all your facile dubious antics:rolleyes:

In any event, what is more important for Singapore and all Singaporeans: to wage a personal vendetta against LKY OR to come up with practical realistic concrete sustainable policy solutions that shall help Singapore and Singaporeans over the long term i.e. well paying jobs and assistance for those who have difficulty fending for themselves etc?

Revenge and hatred is clearly NOT the answer in Singapore's case, not by a very long shot.

In any event talk and your bo liao actions are cheap, thankfully the large majority don't take you seriously.

So to yourself, it is anarchy to rid LKy?

:

A

Alu862

Yes but this question should go to the SDP, WP, SDA, RP NSP. None of these aprties have any concrete plan ready. And do not give the excuse of no resources, no information. Opposition parties elsewher do not need to rely on the incumbent party to propose alternative policies. They also don't oppose for opposing sake.

Yap only knows how to show the dirty linen. But whe it comes to sowing new sustainable linen, the SDP and YAP does not have a clue.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are wosre than a primary school kid, you don't know how to answer topics. My concern is for the failure of all political parties in Singapore. They have failed the people. After all you as a democratic fighter always say people have rights. Well i have the right to state my views.

You can shut up now because you are just making inconsequential, meaningless and pointless noises.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes but this question should go to the SDP, WP, SDA, RP NSP. None of these aprties have any concrete plan ready. And do not give the excuse of no resources, no information. Opposition parties elsewher do not need to rely on the incumbent party to propose alternative policies. They also don't oppose for opposing sake.

Other opposition parties in the developed countries have rights to information from their govts and much better parties' resources to carry out their political parties' activities without a climate of fear engulfing their nations.

Limited resources and insufficient information are just two out of many constraints oppositions in S'pore face.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
:p Machine gun not at this stage lah fortunately.

My conscience and faith not same as those democrats or academics.

My view is that a developed civilize world began from the very primitive basics, but must not be deviated too far or conflict against the fundamental basics, until we become totally disconnected with basics or our own origin.

I must always remember our human basic and origin which is the pre-civilization primitives. That is the original way designed by the creator and not artificially modified by men.

There are certain ways and abilities given by the creator not just to the human but all forms of lives to fight for their own survivals. Rights and values came later as a part of civilization developed artificially by man, this is actually simple and crude things compared against the creator's original forms and methods, which are very complex complicated and still consist of vast secrets that man are unable to learn or comprehend.

I insist that man's civilization is actually crude and simple as well as very seriously flawed, that is why man had cause planet earth to malfunction in so many ways, have so much crisis and problems e.g. global warming & ozone hole, wars and inflations etc.

It is indeed very wrong and silly to think that our own civilized development is going the better right path smartly and that creator's original way was wrong and to be abandoned. :wink:

Man discovered and exploited creator's creations without adequate wisdom and foresight, to end up in crisis and problems that we don't know how to undo, e.g. fossil fuel & nuclear materials were all safely buried underground for billions of years before dinosaurian age, we exploited them to cause pollution, environmental crisis and our self-destruction. We enjoyed that initially and discovered our problems too late as well as have no way to fix the problems we caused. :wink:

Not to lead too far away from the thread... :smile:

We are in a political fight, we do civilized engagement but it is not guarantied to work. Because man's wisdom is minute compared to the creator :biggrin: .

If it does not work, I am prepared to revert back to the primitive basic. :eek:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Complained and criticized as much as you did, and political parties are not performing up to your expectations still. And you don't come out and do your own part, you think continuing to complain & criticize further can improve anything?

Be realistic lah, don't be like a primary school kid.

I don't want to carry the burdens of democracy and human rights. I fight against corrupted greedy selfish cowards who are self-enriching out of Singaporean peasants. I don't need the burdens of ideologies, I don't need the burdens of party policies, I don't want the restrictions of faith and religions, I want very effective fights and make practical instead of ideological senses.

I don't need the title as democratic fighter to burden my fight.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap Keng Ho,

History will judge LKY. Not you with all your facile dubious antics:rolleyes:

In any event, what is more important for Singapore and all Singaporeans: to wage a personal vendetta against LKY OR to come up with practical realistic concrete sustainable policy solutions that shall help Singapore and Singaporeans over the long term i.e. well paying jobs and assistance for those who have difficulty fending for themselves etc?

Revenge and hatred is clearly NOT the answer in Singapore's case, not by a very long shot.

In any event talk and your bo liao actions are cheap, thankfully the large majority don't take you seriously.

History will judge every one not just LKy, fighters against LKy will also be judged by history. I will do my own part in my own way, and let history judge me as well. You are entitled to your opinion about me and comments. I am not too concerned. :wink:

I am out here to stop LKy, you can come and try to stop me. :cool:

The majority are always inert, they are not interested in politics, if British came here to rule them they will follow and sing god save the queen, if Japs came and took over they will bow to Japs, LKy came to exploit them they will pay GST ERP and million $$$ salaries to PAp, they will accept anything weather willing or unwillingly including death when they are not given a choice. That was what happened when Japs' machine-gun put tens of thousands of Singaporeans down at Changi beach in WW2. Did these Singaporeans resisted their deaths? Did they fight back? Did their friends and families fight back? Save them from Jap's machine-guns? :confused:

Nope! They accepted deaths and bullies and rapes and everything. These Singaporeans were the majorities, Japs were a smaller minority than Brits in Singapore, British forces out-numbered Japs by few times, but Brits also accepted their own bad fates during 3 years and 8 months.

I won't expect such inert majority to be interested in revenge at all, they did not even revenge against Japs. You can follow these majority. But I won't, and these majority want to have no part in nothing as usual, however it does not mean that nothing will happen. :p Fortunately there is a little minority around that will do something. :smile:

A very tiny resistant force did fought against Japs after British surrender.

The inert majority did not join PAp as members, they took no part in LEEgime's self-enrichment, however they did nothing to stop it either, that's why plundering and squandering went on and on for decades. These are the evil works of a minority known as famiLEE LEEgime. :mad:

It will be a waste of time at this stage to consider to involve the majority, LKy had more than 4 decades to brain wash red dot, he still fail to activate the majority politically, so I won't even try that. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Sorry , you really don't know what you're talking about.. as a public figure.. you should chose your words carefully... otherwise don't go into politics..

It bears mentioning that if I didn’t have some measure of respect for you...your comments wouldn’t have phased me one way or the other. Sadly, the way you have chose your words in a public forum has eroded whatever respect I have for you.

Everybody has a right to their opinion, but in my view a valid opinion should be backed up by facts ..... labeling others a thief, a dog and wishes for other people death is beneath low.

I will never support you or your party because of that comment. it just tells me what cloth you are cut from....:rolleyes:

e.g. old dog thief kicked the bucket or fell bed ridden ill like his wife now.

A

Alu862

Complained and criticized as much as you did, and political parties are not performing up to your expectations still. And you don't come out and do your own part, you think continuing to complain & criticize further can improve anything?

Be realistic lah, don't be like a primary school kid.

I don't want to carry the burdens of democracy and human rights. I fight against corrupted greedy selfish cowards who are self-enriching out of Singaporean peasants. I don't need the burdens of ideologies, I don't need the burdens of party policies, I don't want the restrictions of faith and religions, I want very effective fights and make practical instead of ideological senses.

I don't need the title as democratic fighter to burden my fight.

And I don't what to follow a so called PhD holder who steole research funds and think that democracy is the only solution. Nor would i follow Low, Chiam or the others.

A

Alu862

History will judge every one not just LKy, fighters against LKy will also be judged by history. I will do my own part in my own way, and let history judge me as well. You are entitled to your opinion about me and comments. I am not too concerned. :wink:

I am out here to stop LKy, you can come and try to stop me. :cool:

The majority are always inert, they are not interested in politics, if British came here to rule them they will follow and sing god save the queen, if Japs came and took over they will bow to Japs, LKy came to exploit them they will pay GST ERP and million $$$ salaries to PAp, they will accept anything weather willing or unwillingly including death when they are not given a choice. That was what happened when Japs' machine-gun put tens of thousands of Singaporeans down at Changi beach in WW2. Did these Singaporeans resisted their deaths? Did they fight back? Did their friends and families fight back? Save them from Jap's machine-guns? :confused:

Nope! They accepted deaths and bullies and rapes and everything. These Singaporeans were the majorities, Japs were a smaller minority than Brits in Singapore, British forces out-numbered Japs by few times, but Brits also accepted their own bad fates during 3 years and 8 months.

I won't expect such inert majority to be interested in revenge at all, they did not even revenge against Japs. You can follow these majority. But I won't, and these majority want to have no part in nothing as usual, however it does not mean that nothing will happen. :p Fortunately there is a little minority around that will do something. :smile:

A very tiny resistant force did fought against Japs after British surrender.

The inert majority did not join PAp as members, they took no part in LEEgime's self-enrichment, however they did nothing to stop it either, that's why plundering and squandering went on and on for decades. These are the evil works of a minority known as famiLEE LEEgime. :mad:

It will be a waste of time at this stage to consider to involve the majority, LKy had more than 4 decades to brain wash red dot, he still fail to activate the majority politically, so I won't even try that. :biggrin:

You give us no alterative plan. The opposition give us no alternative plan. All you people do is support useless individuals like Gopalan Nair and Chee. Well go to the Chinese Embassy then and declare that all PRCs are spies. That's what Gopalan said and you support Gopalan right?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a strategy, I will not make such petty considerations just in order to gain some supports or potential supports. Such calculations are not in my mind.

To be careful with words etc forget it!

Some people will make thousand and one considerations to do such things in order to care for their political images - it is similar to PAp in a way.

I will add more salt to my words in order to have better effects on famiLEE LEEgime, if there is any considerations it would be only this.

Let me put it very simple and plain, I don't care if I don't get votes, I care only if LEEgime is not put down ASAP.

Vote is not what I think about at this stage. You can offer me a seat in parliament today and I will walk straight out, to be frank. I am not Chiam nor Low nor JBJ. My fight is not to get myself into parliament, my fight is to get famiLEE out of there. I can better do that from outside rather than inside of parliament.

Taiwan's Mr. Shih Ming Teh 施明德 is similar. He resigned as DPP chairman, and later fight to evict Ah Bian, he never mind weather he have a seat in parliament or not, he had the chair in DPP party he didn't border to keep it either. He knew Ah Bian was corrupted, he fight to remove Ah Bian, instead of trying to get himself into the presidential race.

His million of supporters formed the Red Party, he didn't even join as a party member and he donated his money to Red Party instead.

This showed that some fighters really fight for their causes, some others are just fighting for POSITIONS or office.

Those who believes in ABILITY and have true self-confidence don't need to depend on Positions or Office. Mr. Shih Ming Teh 施明德 is one example. Because true strengths are within themselves where ever they are and even just as an individual. He need not be president nor party chairman, he still have the strength, he made his calls and million supporters will come around him.

SunZhongSan 孙中山 is another such leader, he gave up his presidential seat to YuanShiKai 袁世凯. When YuanShiKai converted his presidency into monarchy, SunZhongSan 孙中山 just called the Chinese people to throw down YuanShiKai 袁世凯, and that was exactly what the Chinese people did. The monarchy of YuanShiKai 袁世凯 was shorter than 50 days and ended with his own death.

Ah Bian was a president, not just once but two terms. Look at him now! :biggrin:

Can he call a million supporters around himself like Mr. Shih Ming Teh 施明德 ? I think a million Taiwanese want to kick his ass now! :p

This is what I intend to illustrate regarding the HUGE difference between Ability vs Position.

Ass Loong Son is in the highest POSITION in terms of office, even higher than his own old dog thief daddy. :biggrin: Has he any ability to justify that? :confused:

Mr DengXiaoPing 邓小平, got himself out of all official positions and reminded as just only a plain party membership in CCP. However in this position he never lost his strength and abilities. UK's Margret Thatcher had to hold meeting with Mr DengXiaoPing 邓小平 instead of Chairman of PRC to finalize the deal regarding future of HongKong, when DengXiaoPing 邓小平 was just only a plain party membership in CCP, and there are multiple million such members holding a plain party membership in CCP. :eek:

Margret Thatcher had to hand over HongKong to PRC after meeting with DengXiaoPing 邓小平, and that was final. How come DengXiaoPing need not sit in the office of PRC Chairman but he is still so significant? :rolleyes:

Goh Chok Tong held the PM office for more than a decade, every one in this world knows that he does not call the shots. Prata hold the presidency, and identical to GCT, he is just for decorating the Istana only.

Did Mr DengXiaoPing 邓小平 or SunZhongSan 孙中山 or Shih Ming Teh 施明德 need a single vote or have to make considerations for votes? :cool:

Why they have their powers is not because they held their office, they got even more powerful after they left office. Simply because they are made of that kind of material. :wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
You give us no alterative plan. The opposition give us no alternative plan. All you people do is support useless individuals like Gopalan Nair and Chee. Well go to the Chinese Embassy then and declare that all PRCs are spies. That's what Gopalan said and you support Gopalan right?

I published my manifesto, not many people have that.

http://uncleyap-manifesto.blogspot.com/

:cool:

Let me point out the truth, Singaporeans wants to hear lots of plans and alternatives while they can criticize and pick on. They are actually not doing anything useful except that.

My plan is not to offer such things to screw myself :biggrin::eek:

My manifesto is offered only to screw famiLEE LEEgime :wink:

I leave it to the Singaporeans to await for parties to offer them alternative plans and promises.... whatever. I am not going to become any part of that. :p

I am not even going to subscribe to Human Rights or Democracy or whatever noble ideologies, these are just plain burdens indeed.

Heaven can offer the 4 million Singaporeans 10 million alternatives and choices and still the answer will be the same - none is good enough. Heaven could make each Singaporean their own president and give millions of dollar of salaries to each, and still the Singaporeans will complain that there were too many presidents and the red dot is still too small. :biggrin::wink::p

I will not spend my time to try to satisfy that.

Only most practical things will I be interested in. :smile:

A

Alu862

Your manifesto states no plan for Singapore's foreign policy, defence policy, health policy, domestic policy, trade or education policy.