• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Further and deeper defeat against LEEgime ahead

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
What "practical" Yap Keng Ho? What have you truly achieved in real concrete "practical" terms?:rolleyes:

I don't want to carry the burdens of democracy and human rights. I fight against corrupted greedy selfish cowards who are self-enriching out of Singaporean peasants. I don't need the burdens of ideologies, I don't need the burdens of party policies, I don't want the restrictions of faith and religions, I want very effective fights and make practical instead of ideological senses.
I don't need the title as democratic fighter to burden my fight.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, stop deluding yourself Yap Keng Ho. I don't even need to bother to lift a finger to "stop" you with your dubious antics. Why? Because apart from the few misguided clods (who shall probably never even go public to assist you) no one else takes you seriously.:rolleyes:

History will judge every one not just LKy, fighters against LKy will also be judged by history. I will do my own part in my own way, and let history judge me as well. You are entitled to your opinion about me and comments. I am not too concerned. :wink:

I am out here to stop LKy, you can come and try to stop me. :cool:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, again with the bo liao HOT AIR, Yap Keng Ho. Where are your RESULTS? Where are your supporters? Did any of them visit you during your so called fast near the Istana? Did they do a vigil outside the prison during your bo liao self inflicted prison stint? Did they welcome you when you were released from prison?:rolleyes:

I will add more salt to my words in order to have better effects on famiLEE LEEgime, if there is any considerations it would be only this.

My fight is not to get myself into parliament, my fight is to get famiLEE out of there. I can better do that from outside rather than inside of parliament.

Taiwan's Mr. Shih Ming Teh 施明德 is similar. He resigned as DPP chairman, and later fight to evict Ah Bian, he never mind weather he have a seat in parliament or not, he had the chair in DPP party he didn't border to keep it either. He knew Ah Bian was corrupted, he fight to remove Ah Bian, instead of trying to get himself into the presidential race.

His million of supporters formed the Red Party, he didn't even join as a party member and he donated his money to Red Party instead.

This showed that some fighters really fight for their causes, some others are just fighting for POSITIONS or office.

Those who believes in ABILITY and have true self-confidence don't need to depend on Positions or Office.

A

Alu862

Bring down is easy but since you and Chee and SDp have no plan for Singapore, you are useless.

As a strategy, I will not make such petty considerations just in order to gain some supports or potential supports. Such calculations are not in my mind.

To be careful with words etc forget it!

Some people will make thousand and one considerations to do such things in order to care for their political images - it is similar to PAp in a way.

I will add more salt to my words in order to have better effects on famiLEE LEEgime, if there is any considerations it would be only this.

Let me put it very simple and plain, I don't care if I don't get votes, I care only if LEEgime is not put down ASAP.

Vote is not what I think about at this stage. You can offer me a seat in parliament today and I will walk straight out, to be frank. I am not Chiam nor Low nor JBJ. My fight is not to get myself into parliament, my fight is to get famiLEE out of there. I can better do that from outside rather than inside of parliament.

Taiwan's Mr. Shih Ming Teh 施明德 is similar. He resigned as DPP chairman, and later fight to evict Ah Bian, he never mind weather he have a seat in parliament or not, he had the chair in DPP party he didn't border to keep it either. He knew Ah Bian was corrupted, he fight to remove Ah Bian, instead of trying to get himself into the presidential race.

His million of supporters formed the Red Party, he didn't even join as a party member and he donated his money to Red Party instead.

This showed that some fighters really fight for their causes, some others are just fighting for POSITIONS or office.

Those who believes in ABILITY and have true self-confidence don't need to depend on Positions or Office. Mr. Shih Ming Teh 施明德 is one example. Because true strengths are within themselves where ever they are and even just as an individual. He need not be president nor party chairman, he still have the strength, he made his calls and million supporters will come around him.

SunZhongSan 孙中山 is another such leader, he gave up his presidential seat to YuanShiKai 袁世凯. When YuanShiKai converted his presidency into monarchy, SunZhongSan 孙中山 just called the Chinese people to throw down YuanShiKai 袁世凯, and that was exactly what the Chinese people did. The monarchy of YuanShiKai 袁世凯 was shorter than 50 days and ended with his own death.

Ah Bian was a president, not just once but two terms. Look at him now! :biggrin:

Can he call a million supporters around himself like Mr. Shih Ming Teh 施明德 ? I think a million Taiwanese want to kick his ass now! :p

This is what I intend to illustrate regarding the HUGE difference between Ability vs Position.

Ass Loong Son is in the highest POSITION in terms of office, even higher than his own old dog thief daddy. :biggrin: Has he any ability to justify that? :confused:

Mr DengXiaoPing 邓小平, got himself out of all official positions and reminded as just only a plain party membership in CCP. However in this position he never lost his strength and abilities. UK's Margret Thatcher had to hold meeting with Mr DengXiaoPing 邓小平 instead of Chairman of PRC to finalize the deal regarding future of HongKong, when DengXiaoPing 邓小平 was just only a plain party membership in CCP, and there are multiple million such members holding a plain party membership in CCP. :eek:

Margret Thatcher had to hand over HongKong to PRC after meeting with DengXiaoPing 邓小平, and that was final. How come DengXiaoPing need not sit in the office of PRC Chairman but he is still so significant? :rolleyes:

Goh Chok Tong held the PM office for more than a decade, every one in this world knows that he does not call the shots. Prata hold the presidency, and identical to GCT, he is just for decorating the Istana only.

Did Mr DengXiaoPing 邓小平 or SunZhongSan 孙中山 or Shih Ming Teh 施明德 need a single vote or have to make considerations for votes? :cool:

Why they have their powers is not because they held their office, they got even more powerful after they left office. Simply because they are made of that kind of material. :wink: