• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Funeral Wake of David Goh, Meng Seng's eldest brother

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr David Goh, Meng Seng's eldest brother, died of a heart attack yesterday morning. He was also the principal election agent for NSP Tampines team.

For friends, opposition supporters and those who may wish to offer condolence and pay your final respect, his funeral wake will be held at Blk 721, Tampines Street 71, for three days from today evening.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr David Goh, Meng Seng's eldest brother, died of a heart attack yesterday morning. He was also the principal election agent for NSP Tampines team.

For friends, opposition supporters and those who may wish to offer condolence and pay your final respect, his funeral wake will be held at Blk 721, Tampines Street 71, for three days from today evening.

Condolence to NSP & Goh family.

%E5%A5%A01.jpg

I saw GMS at rally last night as my friend drove past back of NSP stage GMS was stepping down the backstage for some reasons, I yielded MENG SENG! He looked, and because car window was not fully down, GMS puzzled who I was. :p:p

But I gave him a THUMB UP SIGN, guess he knew it was a supportive friend who drove past.:wink:

Chinese idiom says 哀兵必胜! means solemn & grieved fighters wins battles.

因为凡是白事丧事杀气都很强大,凡是与丧家哀兵对阵交战的敌人都遭受面对额外强大的杀气。战士沉重哀痛的心情也有助坚忍无惧的战力。现在对垒国民团结党的PAP有难了!尤其那个姓马的应该过不了这关了。:p

This is because many historic battles in Chinese history were won by grieved soldiers especially while fought during funeral of a fellow warrior.

NSP 节哀顺变!加油!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap, yap and yap like a dog only, shut up uncle yap!

Condolence to NSP & Goh family.

%E5%A5%A01.jpg

I saw GMS at rally last night as my friend drove past back of NSP stage GMS was stepping down the backstage for some reasons, I yielded MENG SENG! He looked, and because car window was not fully down, GMS puzzled who I was. :p:p

But I gave him a THUMB UP SIGN, guess he knew it was a supportive friend who drove past.:wink:

Chinese idiom says 哀兵必胜! means solemn & grieved fighters wins battles.

因为凡是白事丧事杀气都很强大,凡是与丧家哀兵对阵交战的敌人都遭受面对额外强大的杀气。战士沉重哀痛的心情也有助坚忍无惧的战力。现在对垒国民团结党的PAP有难了!尤其那个姓马的应该过不了这关了。:p

This is because many historic battles in Chinese history were won by grieved soldiers especially while fought during funeral of a fellow warrior.

NSP 节哀顺变!加油!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Supporters from not just Tempines, pse go down to the wake and offer respect as well as funds for the campaign, and traditional 奠儀 or 帛金。

We should also volunteer to help the campaign especially on polling day, as polling agents and counting agents.