• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking Starhub send free sim card to random maid, ask Claudia to pay her bill.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

WOMAN CHARGED $200/MONTH AFTER “FREE” SIM CARD WAS PICKED UP & USED BY STRANGER​

ByKanyeNorth

October 21, 2022

1666325206052.png

Facebook user Claudia Lau shared how she has been charged $200 per month for the last 4 months and found out that a free sim card was issued to her, but it was allegedly picked up and used by a stranger.
Advertisements

Here is what she said​

For 4 months now, I have been charged $200 a month on my StarHub bill. This was intended for my mom, and my mom don’t use youtube, neither does she game (i mean whose mom games??), so theres no way she’s gonna be using 10-20 GB of data on a monthly basis.
Now that Im looking at the bill, i called Starhub only to learn that a free sim card was issued to me which I didn’t receive, and when I called *phone number redacted*, its a domestic helper by the name of *name redacted* who picked up.

Problem 1 – I didn’t ask for a new sim card, how can Starhub just issues a sim to me??
Problem 2 – If Starhub insist that I be given a new sim, why is so that *name redacted* is using it? Why did i not receive it?
Problem 3 – who is *name redacted*??
I didn’t receive this sim card, I shouldn’t be paying for someone else’s bills.

Hence I have to call this fraudulent charges:
08/06/22 – 07/07/22 – $119.50
08/08/22 – 07/09/22 – $139.00
08/09/22 – 07/10/22 – $140.00
08/09/22 – 07/10/22 – $100.00

Am not paying for this. Waiting for these answers:
1) why is *phone number redacted* belonging to me, and not with me but with *name redacted*?
2) When is Starhub gonna suspend this number
3) When is Starhub going to cancel this charges on me.

Sharing so that you wont be the next victim
bill.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

For 4 months now, I have been charged $200 a month on my StarHub bill. This was intended for my mom, and my mom don't use youtube, neither does she game (i mean whose mom games??), so theres no way she's gonna be using 10-20 GB of data on a monthly basis.

Now that Im looking at the bill, i called Starhub only to learn that a free sim card was issued to me which I didn't receive, and when I called 94245296, its a domestic helper by the name of Wati who picked up.
Problem 1 - I didn't ask for a new sim card, how can Starhub just issues a sim to me??
Problem 2 - If Starhub insist that I be given a new sim, why is so that Wati is using it? Why did i not receive it?
Problem 3 - who is Wati??

I didn't receive this sim card, I shouldn't be paying for someone else's bills.
Hence I have to call this fraudulent charges:
08/06/22 - 07/07/22 - $119.50
08/08/22 - 07/09/22 - $139.00
08/09/22 - 07/10/22 - $140.00
08/09/22 - 07/10/22 - $100.00
Am not paying for this. Waiting for these answers:
1) why is 94245296 belonging to me, and not with me but with Wati?
2) When is Starhub gonna suspend this number
3) When is Starhub going to cancel this charges on me.
Sharing so that you wont be the next victim
No photo description available.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Claudia is 可以。I like.

Wtff

Knn, Sir, please use the King of Engrand international Engrish.

I do not understand tanwahtiu CCCP language.

-]
ANY CHARACTERS, ANIMALS, EVENTS OR WHORES, DEAD OR ALIVE, WRITTEN HERE IS PURELY CO-INCIDENTAL.
THE CONTENTS ARE COARSE AND VULGAR, AND ANYONE WHO CANNOT ACCEPT IT SHOULD ACTIVATE THE
"IGNORE" BUTTON.
NO WHORES , ANIMALS, ESP. CHICKENS ARE HARMED, KILLED OR DESTROYED IN WRITING THE CONTENTS HERE.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sharing so that you will not be the next victim ? KNN how to not be a victim when telco wants to send a free sim to strangers and bill to you unless you setup your own telco KNN