• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking Shit, new Bus Co. hire Bus Capt @ $1865, how can sinkies live on this wage?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Fucking Shit, new Bus Co. hire Bus Capt @ $1865, how can sinkies live on this wag

All Sinkies, including those in the dumbfuck 69.9% class, must learn that New York City or Bay Area is not representative of all America; Toronto or Vancouver city centre is not representative of all Canada; Shanghai Bund is not representative of all China; etc.

Sinkieland is very safe where the polis will hide in ambulances regardless of in which suburb a "disturbance" occurs.

Even in Gotham City, which has improved in public safety since Guiliani became mayor, which is like decades ago, one is very safe if he lives in Sutton Place on the Upper East Side but not so if he lives in Harlem.

https://www.addressreport.com/blog/safest-neighborhoods-in-nyc-most-dangerous-neighborhoods-in-nyc/

Only the irrationally kiasi will stay or return to Sinkieland because it is "safe". Hell, the safest place is in a booby trapped tomb like Qin Shihuang, but who knows when they finally dare to open it up, they might discover that tomb robbers got there first.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fucking Shit, new Bus Co. hire Bus Capt @ $1865, how can sinkies live on this wag

$1865 is only less than 2 hours of LHL's pay. LHL is paid more in 1 day than what most Sinkies make in a month. PAP bums are very overpaid at the public's expense, by far the world's most expensive and overpaid public "servants".

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

$1865 is only less than 2 hours of LHL's pay.

Fair to say the 2 hrs will be time spent in his bathroom (3 baths daily) and toilet (2 times daily). Needless to say, pcc time included too.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

$1865 is only less than 2 hours of LHL's pay. LHL is paid more in 1 day than what most Sinkies make in a month. PAP bums are very overpaid at the public's expense, by far the world's most expensive and overpaid public "servants".

This is incorrect.
Pinky's basic pay is already over 10k per day.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

this is not positive for passengers and ultimately taxpayers as unionized high pay leads to high cost for the transit and high fares. transit workers in the bay area easily make over us$69k plus overtime and benefits with typical gross of over us$130k per year. they are allowed by law to go on strike at the end of each 5-year contract, and labor bargaining with threats of strike usually yields 5% increment per year (or 25% over next 5 years) plus more benefits and time off. fares go up more than 5% year on year due to high cost of operations and inflation in transit worker wages. additionally, measures will be put in place every election cycle to collect taxes from residents within counties that various transit companies operate in to pay for transit upgrades and "transportation improvements." it's never ending excuses for taxpayer funding and passenger fare increases ever since various transit options started operations here 40 years ago. and the systems are aging, constantly breakdown, and soon will be in disrepair (and require billions for an overhaul). i'm getting sick and tired of it.

But commuters have an option, They can drive their cars. In singapore, due to the high cost to buy and maintain a car, this is not possible.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But commuters have an option, They can drive their cars. In singapore, due to the high cost to buy and maintain a car, this is not possible.

in sf, driving a car plus finding parking is a complete nightmare, especially for those commuting into the city. for commuters who live outside sf, there's very little choice but to use the muni, bart, bike, caltrain, ferries, walk.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in sf, driving a car plus finding parking is a complete nightmare, especially for those commuting into the city. for commuters who live outside sf, there's very little choice but to use the muni, bart, bike, caltrain, ferries, walk.

i dont mind,took public transport in australia and it was empty as fuck,such a bliss and joy and tranquility....the biggest disturbance might be a crazy hobo trying to jack off on the bus.....

unlike singapore the overwhelming stench of poverty and shitskins on a public transport packed to the brim.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

need to consider public safety too. there's gun violence everyday in the bay area where the average iq is way above the national average. and someone getting killed by random shooting either in oakland, richmond, sf, or san jose.

welcome to america. 2 cases in courts today shock the entire nation. 1st case involves an nj man who just got out of a 30-year jail sentence for murdering a neighbor. he returned home after being freed and bludgeoned his 64-year old mom to death. 2nd case involves a pregnant woman who survives a heinous attack after donating her maternity clothes to another woman who posted a craigslist ad asking for free maternity clothes. the woman who posted the ad ambushed the kind woman, cut up her abdomen, pulled the fetus out of her womb, and left her bleeding and dying.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

welcome to america. 2 cases in courts today shock the entire nation. 1st case involves an nj man who just got out of a 30-year jail sentence for murdering a neighbor. he returned home after being freed and bludgeoned his 64-year old mom to death. 2nd case involves a pregnant woman who survives a heinous attack after donating her maternity clothes to another woman who posted a craigslist ad asking for free maternity clothes. the woman who posted the ad ambushed the kind woman, cut up her abdomen, pulled the fetus out of her womb, and left her bleeding and dying.

i dont fully agree with the 2nd amendment rights but i do agree with america that u need a 100 round glock fully automatic pistol,a 20 round mag AA12 and a 1000 round belt fed lr22 when theres a zombie apocalyspe in israel or monsters from dead space ishimura attacks.

[video=youtube;iA5AjTjtFJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA5AjTjtFJM[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This thread has turned into a my town is more shitty than yours thread.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Alamak, everyone is making lots of dough in SF ...of course, bus drivers must see their wages go up. Even if all them make $120k, it is still very little compared to the millions made by others.

The problem in SF is not that there is no money, it is this stupid adherence to low taxes to the point that services are sacrificed.

sf has extremely costly taxes. the sales tax is higher than other cities in california. hotel taxes are the highest in the bay area. parcel and property taxes are through the roof. it's the most expensive city in the u.s. to live in and do business. while many tech workers are making over us$100k a year, they can't even pay for the high rent or buy a condo. rent alone comprises 40% to 50% of their gross pay, before tax. it's not a sustainable model. there's no justification for bus drivers to be paid the same as skilled tech workers. what about cooks, cleaners and busboys? they don't monopolize food and beverage service and don't form unions. they are paid us$25k to us$50k per year. high cost of transit fares impact them most as they live in lower-rent crime-ridden ghettos on the east bay and need to commute to the city everyday. why not pay them us$120k so they can rent a room in sf for $4k a month in order to eliminate commute? you talk too much unreal cock of zero practical value and substance.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i dont fully agree with the 2nd amendment rights but i do agree with america that u need a 100 round glock fully automatic pistol,a 20 round mag AA12 and a 1000 round belt fed lr22 when theres a zombie apocalyspe in israel or monsters from dead space ishimura attacks.

at least in sg, you don't need to worry about a schizo shooting at you randomly. in the most advanced metropolitan area of silicon valley where patents and inventions are generated every minute, we have to worry about getting shot at wherever we are, from going to a grocery store, dining at a restaurant, visiting an office to driving on the freeway.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i dont mind,took public transport in australia and it was empty as fuck,such a bliss and joy and tranquility....the biggest disturbance might be a crazy hobo trying to jack off on the bus.....

unlike singapore the overwhelming stench of poverty and shitskins on a public transport packed to the brim.....

wait till you see the trash and smell the stench of homeless bums sleeping on buses and trains here the bay area. they basically live in public buses and transit trains when winter brings cold and rain. i even know of a woman who lives on the bus at night and commutes to work on the same public transit bus in the day. she cannot afford to pay rent.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bus companies are like telco companies. It is always an oligopoly once the newer bus companies get settled in nicely in Singapore. Once more drivers switch to driving for the new buses, I have this awful feeling that their salary will remain stagnant for the next decade and we are back to square one of low wages for bus drivers.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bus companies are like telco companies. It is always an oligopoly once the newer bus companies get settled in nicely in Singapore. Once more drivers switch to driving for the new buses, I have this awful feeling that their salary will remain stagnant for the next decade and we are back to square one of low wages for bus drivers.

dont worry we got NTUC to fight for workers' union rights.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

at least in sg, you don't need to worry about a schizo shooting at you randomly. in the most advanced metropolitan area of silicon valley where patents and inventions are generated every minute, we have to worry about getting shot at wherever we are, from going to a grocery store, dining at a restaurant, visiting an office to driving on the freeway.

More bullshit comments from a deserter. I have been shot at a minimum of three times that I know of. Yes, in Singapore. Yes, with live rounds. Ask any NSmen how many times they were in danger during live firing exercise. That includes from all sources, like live rounds, arty shrapnel, grenade shrapnel, etc. Multiply that by the number of years if you are a SAF regular. I am not talking about those SAF Scholar generals hiding in a tent battle planning with their entourage during exercise. I have seen men killed and injured by live ammo in the field. I can tell you there are many SAF regulars and NSmen who can tell you close shave calls and who know people injured or killed. The fucked up SAF conducting live firing exercise is as safe as a walk through DT Oakland in the middle of the night. The only wonder is not more sinkies have been killed. U want to talk about danger, you better come back to singapore and find out how many hundreds, maybe thousands of sinkies have been killed or injured in the SAF.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

More bullshit comments from a deserter. I have been shot at a minimum of three times that I know of. Yes, in Singapore. Yes, with live rounds. Ask any NSmen how many times they were in danger during live firing exercise. That includes from all sources, like live rounds, arty shrapnel, grenade shrapnel, etc. Multiply that by the number of years if you are a SAF regular. I am not talking about those SAF Scholar generals hiding in a tent battle planning with their entourage during exercise. I have seen men killed and injured by live ammo in the field. I can tell you there are many SAF regulars and NSmen who can tell you close shave calls and who know people injured or killed. The fucked up SAF conducting live firing exercise is as safe as a walk through DT Oakland in the middle of the night. The only wonder is not more sinkies have been killed. U want to talk about danger, you better come back to singapore and find out how many hundreds, maybe thousands of sinkies have been killed or injured in the SAF.

saf has firing ranges confined to certain areas, whereas over here, the whole area is a firing range. :eek: