• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking QB increased their prices to $14 for a haircut

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cut your hair at Little India or Crawford Lane. $6 only. :thumbsup:

Chander Road:

AF1QipNTcRvi_zcrjSF7eylHlm2kLurJzb54aiu4ELHh=s0

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are into Quick haircuts every week or 2 like me, you still have few options available.

Malay barbers are expensive, I don't know why. And I avoid Indian barbers for my personal hygiene. I came across few Salons run by Chinese in Hou gang and Tampines East, charge only $2 if you take the package of $50 (for 25 visits).

Please see the link below.

www.ohayoimage.com

I asked the owner why his prices are so competitive, he said to attract more regular customers for sustainable business.
Salon is clean and modest as well.

Hope that helps

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are into Quick haircuts every week or 2 like me, you still have few options available.

Malay barbers are expensive, I don't know why. And I avoid Indian barbers for my personal hygiene. I came across few Salons run by Chinese in Hou gang and Tampines East, charge only $2 if you take the package of $50 (for 25 visits).

Not everyone likes to be tied down to one barber, or sign up for a package/membership like what the various Tiong hair salons are doing.

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
My neighbourhood jhb lao aunty barber charge $4.80 for a haircut. But no standard type. I dont mind since i dont have much hair left, any cheapo haircut will do for me