• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking Chinese speaking Buddhist/Taoist pigs burning paper again

optimusprime

Alfrescian
Loyal
These mother fuckers are fucking disgusting. They burn so much paper that the air has the smell of a burning forest. 50 years ago these same racist useless fuckers were rioting and killing the Malays. When they got owned by Kuan Yew, they moved on to organising gangs and organising communist movements to turn Singapore into a communist country. When they got owned by Kuan Yew again, they started spitting on the streets like dogs. Finally, today, they are reduced to burning paper to fuck up everyone's air, to cause everyone's children to have asthma, to give everyone smoker's lung.

Many of them are still running loan shark gangs and running on the streets beating up innocent people.

Man, these inconsiderate smelly cunts are really disgusting.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope the netherworld friends can pay you a visit and discuss with you about your rants, LOL

optimusprime

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the netherworld friends can pay you a visit and discuss with you about your rants, LOL

If your Hokkien or Mandarin friends come pay me a visit, I will spit in their faces like I do in real life and call the underworld police. I bet even in the underworld these scums have warrants out for their arrest.

Lets hope these Taoist Buddhist scums accidentally set themselves on fire while burning their stupid paper. You know how dumb they are, I won't be surprised if that happens. I am praying real hard everyday that all of them get struck by lightning. That would be winning the 4D for me.

prinzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your Hokkien or Mandarin friends come pay me a visit, I will spit in their faces like I do in real life and call the underworld police. I bet even in the underworld these scums have warrants out for their arrest.

Lets hope these Taoist Buddhist scums accidentally set themselves on fire while burning their stupid paper. You know how dumb they are, I won't be surprised if that happens. I am praying real hard everyday that all of them get struck by lightning. That would be winning the 4D for me.

You have the right word there. You are indeed the scumbag. What race and religion do you belong to? If other races have tolerated you and lived alongside your beliefs, culture and traditions, then just why can't you do the same. Really, if you cannot, then there are 2 things you can do. Move you and family to a place where all you people have the same beilielfs and thoughts or find a cave or jungle to stay there. YOU WILL BE MUCH HAPPIER THERE.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These mother fuckers are fucking disgusting. They burn so much paper that the air has the smell of a burning forest. 50 years ago these same racist useless fuckers were rioting and killing the Malays. When they got owned by Kuan Yew, they moved on to organising gangs and organising communist movements to turn Singapore into a communist country. When they got owned by Kuan Yew again, they started spitting on the streets like dogs. Finally, today, they are reduced to burning paper to fuck up everyone's air, to cause everyone's children to have asthma, to give everyone smoker's lung.

Many of them are still running loan shark gangs and running on the streets beating up innocent people.

Why so racist. Are u Muslim?
Please la it have been at Singapore culture for hundred of year. Just like Muslim hod wedding in void deck causing inconvenient to others. Just accept it. Is Singapore culture .

Siong2

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you think you are allow to pray for lightning to strike someone... You have wasted all you time as I believe no god will answer to such prayers... And if your religion really allows that... Leave before it's too late... It's evil....

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do you know that these "Hokkien Peng You" have the ability to make you spit on yourself, make u set fire to yourself :biggrin:

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forgive him bro, he is now fasting and never take his medicine regularly and not to forget this month is their usual MC month haha, fucking shity people starting today my colleage already got 3 days mc, fucktart.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
better sort out all the wrong info here.

taoists burn. buddhists chant. christians pray and sing hymns. muslims allah 5x a day.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
better sort out all the wrong info here.

taoists burn. buddhists chant. christians pray and sing hymns. muslims allah 5x a day.

Yes, you are correct to say that the burning practice is a Taoist practice. Many Chinese mixed Buddhism with Taoism like the Japanese mixed Buddhism with Shintoism. Real Buddhist don't burn things for the dead, they only burn the dead (cremation). Only Taoist think that you give your dead relatives things by burning things up. This of course has no proof but that didn't stop idiots from practising stupidity.

Last edited:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

no need to spit on them, you can try by urinating on the burned stuffs or on their grave, particularly this month. Maybe they may come drink koppi with you.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no need to spit on them, you can try by urinating on the burned stuffs or on their grave, particularly this month. Maybe they may come drink koppi with you.

Confirm his lanjiao swollen big big...
Heard from my malay fren, his fren accidently kicked the offerings on the floor.
Skali next day his leg swollen ... go to doctor cannot cure.
End up go find bomoh, asked him to buy some offerings and pray at that place.
Then only hor seh.....:eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

rioting and killing malays?

Since when?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard from my malay fren, his fren accidently kicked the offerings on the floor.

wah even the bomoh couldn't use their muslim allah prayers crap to cure it but had to use chinese method to cure it?

Amazing ah.

optimusprime

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking mosques blast their stupid prayers 5 times a day through their loudspeaker and its ok? fuck you muslims.

Do you see the Muslims running around in groups, harassing innocent people, looking for fights, beating up the working class? No.

Yes, you are correct to say that the burning practice is a Taoist practice. Many Chinese mixed Buddhism with Taoism like the Japanese mixed Buddhism with Shintoism. Real Buddhist don't burn things for the dead, they only burn the dead (cremation). Only Taoist think that you give your dead relatives things by burning things up. This of course has no proof but that didn't stop idiots from practising stupidity.

Exactly, these animals think if you burn something it will reach the dead. They are really nonsensical bastards. Most of these idiots are so dumb, they don't even know hot to turn on the computer.

Look at the way these underclass Taoist Buddhist Chinese speaking types write. FML, can't write English yet insist on writing. Come on man, go write Chinese, you are Taoist/Buddhist. If you want to write English, write it properly, stupid smelly Communist clowns.