• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fucking bastard kopiO kao sai dogfuckee zapped 40 points

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loser ........zap me to zero .....do I give a shit like you .......L.O.S.E.R!!!!!!

Oh ....and curse me some more ......do I fucking give a shit :smile: ?????? You LOSERRRRRRRRR ...........

[video=youtube;LgODnwR3qec]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgODnwR3qec[/video]

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wondering .......you zapped me 40 points .......did you shaft those point up your cheebai or asshole? Or do you even know the difference :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What a loser :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
that means his family will die horrible death of crushed by double decker bus before year end

Come on-lah ......loser ...... zap me some more .....

sorry ....were you the one BEATEN up by the Ah neh ...... L.O.S.E.R!!!!!!!!!!!!

......sorrrreyyyy .....why you got cheebai-ah? WAS it for sale and nobody buy becoz .......... too smelly?

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
all losers and all kopi drinkers listen

grow up and be matured

don't anyhow post rubbish and post vulgarities

listen to this great speech and be wise

after the speech you can have your kopi

and then you can kiss the sacred ground of Singapore

thanks to the great governance of our pap government

thank you

majulah pap!!! majulah PM LHL!!!!