• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fuck you sam ..you better come in here and explain everything !!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dat burger's sleeping la ... oz time is early morning ...

He's not sleeping lah .. That gay boy is watching this forum dare not come in ... Sam , how to use advice eh ? Can come in and teach me anot ??

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Relax friend. Let Sam himself come and clarify. No point getting boiled up and getting permanent banned.

bro...i dont mind kena banned forever this is not my ricebowl ..the reason i join this forum because its fun and i believe the host here got integrity and will not reveal members infor ...this is my first time fucking that host ..and you guys know why ...

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's not sleeping lah .. That gay boy is watching this forum dare not come in ... Sam , how to use advice eh ? Can come in and teach me anot ??

So many old birds here but still dunno ah sam's pattern? Everyday after 3AM then he will be here ok? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah!! Wat happen again dah?? :confused: Sori i too engross in song tread, game tread n playing game itself...chill lah guy...it's cyber...:smile:

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...i dont mind kena banned forever this is not my ricebowl ..the reason i join this forum because its fun and i believe the host here got integrity and will not reveal members infor ...this is my first time fucking that host ..and you guys know why ...

I'm just saying Sam has a reason for doing this. Though whether it is 'good' or 'bad', we can decide after he explains to us.

He is a moron, baboon, full of air, arrogant, acidic and a cynic, but he is definitely not a rat.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm just saying Sam has a reason for doing this. Though whether it is 'good' or 'bad', we can decide after he explains to us.

He is a moron, baboon, full of air, arrogant, acidic and a cynic, but he is definitely not a rat.

guess..you got a point too ..im sorry if i sound bad ..lets wait for the host to come in ...

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guess..you got a point too ..im sorry if i sound bad ..lets wait for the host to come in ...

2½ hr wait you can do many things. Watch a movie at home. Catch a nap. Bonk one CAT80 before the host comes in here. :biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2½ hr wait you can do many things. Watch a movie at home. Catch a nap. Bonk one CAT80 before the host comes in here. :biggrin:

my time zone here is different ..which means i must wait until 4am ? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sam this biscycle good anot ? :smile:

untitledkjhgfhjkl.jpg