• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck This Fat Bastard!!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In 2011, I let this Fat Fuck friend of mine become the 2nd owner / rider for my BMW GS Adventure.. As my elder brother requested that I used his car since he would be away to HK for 2 years, I kindly gave permission to this Fat Fucktard to use my bike on conditions that he pay the monthly installments and all traffic fines that he accmulated..

Then this CB kia accumulated so many fine letters that were sent to my letter box..

This Fat CB Kia didn't pay the season parking, URA saman and 1 month of the bike installment.. Told him many times but he acted stupid..

In the end, left with no choice since the saman letters were all under my name, I paid up.. Total amount $1200 including the payment of the 1 month overdue bike installment..

I took the bike back from him in early 2012 and sold it to another bike enthusiast.. Few weeks back, I told him kindly to pay back that 1.2 k to me on a monthly basis.. We agreed that he would pay me just $100 a month since that useless Fat Bastard told me sob stories that he was having financial problems and his divorcee GF just left him for another man..

But that CB Kia was not having any financial problems when he was in Thailand few months back having a good time with his friends..:rolleyes:

Fat Bastard is now ignoring my SMS and calls..

I will really fuck him up real good this time if I meet him outside..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
think it's gonna be hard to get back the 1.2k

Bro Zhihau, I was kind enough to let him settle the 1.2k on a monthly basis.. $100 a month..

I told him I would even accept $50 from him.. But this Ah Pui really too much pretending to act stupid..

He even got the cheek to ask me for the Saman letters as he thought I wanted to makan his money..

I told him all the saman letters stated that the all the offences took place at the car park near his block and I have the letters to prove my claim..

He told me to show him those letters and receipts.. When I wanted to show him, that Fat Lard went MIA..:rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Fat bastard is really a son of a whore.. My fortune teller was right..

Friends will let me down badly this year.. To think that this Fat Bastard was my friend for 10 years.. I only realised how calculative he was with his money when I lost my wallet 2 years back..

Lost my wallet 2 years back.. It was already past midnight that time..

Borrowed from him $20 for cab money and told him I will pay him back real soon..

I genuinely forgotten to pay him back the next day then as I was busy calling the banks to notify them of my lost credit cards and ATM cards..

Fat CB Kia called me 2 days later demanding for his $20 back..

This Fat bastard would follow PAP style and would ask people back for his money even if it was just $10.. But he had also borrowed money from many other people.. But he would act stupid and avoid paying other people for the money that he had borrowed from them.

KNNBCCB!!!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
He told me to show him those letters and receipts.. When I wanted to show him, that Fat Lard went MIA..:rolleyes:

my old woman also used to help her colleague sign up for a phone line, that bugger ran off after chalking up a grand in bills. have to take it as a lesson. only part with whatever you can afford to lose :o:o:o

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry zeddy to learn about your encounter with a scum of society.

Forget about the $1.2k. You can earn it back easily. Such scum will get their just deserts. No need to waste time and energy pursuing a futile cause. It will only make you more negative and resentful.

Let karma take care of the bastard in due course.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type stories a dime a dozen.
Honoring debts dun seem to figure very highly on people's moral compass nowadays.
Friends, siblings,relatives, even husband and wife, father and son can fall out over money.
Following mammon religion preach by pap.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my old woman also used to help her colleague sign up for a phone line, that bugger ran off after chalking up a grand in bills. have to take it as a lesson. only part with whatever you can afford to lose :o:o:o

I'm not really upset with the money that he owed me.. I can recoup it back 10 times when I go for my upcoming Offshore job trip later this year..

But what I am disappointed is, this Ah Pui was my close friend for more than 10 years and he let me down real badly with his f*cked up selfish attitude..

To think that both of us were there for each other in our times of sorrow and this is how he played me out..

I really learnt my lessons.. No more of being kind and compassionate to this kind of people..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry zeddy to learn about your encounter with a scum of society.

Forget about the $1.2k. You can earn it back easily. Such scum will get their just deserts. No need to waste time and energy pursuing a futile cause. It will only make you more negative and resentful.

Let karma take care of the bastard in due course.

Agree Bro TFBH.. Its not really about the amount..

But to think that the chap whom I regarded as a good friend betrayed my trust.. KNN..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
understand what you mean, 1.2K to see his true colors
no choice loh...

Yes this motherson is worth just $1.2k really cheapskate. Zeddy look on the brighter side you know him fuckup when he worth only so little not if future maybe he makan more.

Also good luck and work safe in your offshore job buddy.

Hacksaw Jim

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Fat bastard is really a son of a whore.. My fortune teller was right..

Friends will let me down badly this year.. To think that this Fat Bastard was my friend for 10 years.. I only realised how calculative he was with his money when I lost my wallet 2 years back..

Lost my wallet 2 years back.. It was already past midnight that time..

Borrowed from him $20 for cab money and told him I will pay him back real soon..

I genuinely forgotten to pay him back the next day then as I was busy calling the banks to notify them of my lost credit cards and ATM cards..

Fat CB Kia called me 2 days later demanding for his $20 back..

This Fat bastard would follow PAP style and would ask people back for his money even if it was just $10.. But he had also borrowed money from many other people.. But he would act stupid and avoid paying other people for the money that he had borrowed from them.

KNNBCCB!!!

How you get to know him? ex schoolmate? what he worked as? you got his address? maybe you should go straight to his house..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How you get to know him? ex schoolmate? what he worked as? you got his address? maybe you should go straight to his house..

He was a kaki from my old neighborhood.. We used to chill out together, played football, sit down at the kopitiam, went for fishing trips.. We were really close to each other back then..

I'm hesitant to go to his home as his mother is a single mother and I do not want to trouble the old lady..

His relationship with his mom is also not that good as I heard he didn't bother to help his mom with the house bills as he spent most of his money on himself and his then ex divorcee GF who later cheated on him..

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my intuition tells me the fat bastard is Zeddy's camp mate...

He was my neighborhood kaki..

During my younger days, I was involved in 2 fights back then, and on that 2 occasions, he was with me till the end..

I too went to his rescue when he was having some problems with few young punks then..

Thats why I really felt betrayed with his present selfish attitude.. He began to change 3 years ago when he met up with this divorcee lady who worked her charms on him.. She later dumped him after 2 years..

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 2011, I let this Fat Fuck friend of mine become the 2nd owner / rider for my BMW GS Adventure.......

Dear Zeddy: Look at it this way, you got your bike back in one piece and was able to sell it. It could have been much worse. Forgive him and take it as a lesson learnt. Nice bike.

Cheers!