• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck the pinoy bastards! Serve u right & fuck back to your country!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some young pinoy look impressive, but their waistline will ballon after having children. Stay away from them.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
its not local company dont trust the locals ..its because those company wanted to keep their cost of business down ...

Not true lah. Take this pinoy cunt for that matter - $2600 woh. That amount is quite alot considering her rather lowly position.

Nowadays local companies hire foreigners BECAUSE foreigners've INVADED the HR dept. They LIE to the perpetually clueless upper management about the potential savings that could be had from "cost-cutting" with "cheap" foreign labour - but these "savings" almost never materialise.

some young pinoy look impressive, but their waistline will ballon after having children.

Not to mention, having to put up with their chattering chipmunk voice.

Never ever trust a pinoy who's not presently attached to a broom or featherduster outside pinoyland.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not true lah. Take this pinoy cunt for that matter - $2600 woh. That amount is quite alot considering her rather lowly position.

Nowadays local companies hire foreigners BECAUSE foreigners've INVADED the HR dept. They LIE to the perpetually clueless upper management about the potential savings that could be had from "cost-cutting" with "cheap" foreign labour - but these "savings" almost never materialise.

Not to mention, having to put up with their chattering chipmunk voice.

Never ever trust a pinoy who's not presently attached to a broom or featherduster outside pinoyland.

bro...$2600 is only on paper ...just for the company to hired FT . last time i have friends working as telemarketing selling personal loan for banks ...their basic only $1000 somemore singaporean . :rolleyes:

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...$2600 is only on paper ...just for the company to hired FT . last time i have friends working as telemarketing selling personal loan for banks ...their basic only $1000 somemore singaporean . :rolleyes:

My pinay colleagues in RWS actually monthly salary is only $1.2K.
Their agent is adding this and adding that to the salary until submitting to MOM is monthly pay $2.5K :(

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My pinay colleagues in RWS actually monthly salary is only $1.2K.
Their agent is adding this and adding that to the salary until submitting to MOM is monthly pay $2.5K :(

you should report to MOM ...then RWS got no choice but to hired singaporean ....since the salary they have to pay is about the same ....:wink:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can earn $8474 commission from 96 applicants? That's like $88 each!

Cheaper faster better lalalalalaaa

say.my.jpg

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually, it's not surprising that pinoys may be paid almost competitive rates with locals. In many cases, the gap is not that big & they succeed via deception & exploiting plain old employers' greed.

Take for example, I know of several clinics where pinays were hired as clinical assistants/receptionists & paid about only 10% less than locals. As far as I know, alot of pinoy fu-kers working here obtained comparatively decent pay because their recruitment agencies (100% pinoy-owned) tend to upsell their "unique" & "highly-qualified" skill-sets - typically fooling local employers into thinking they're hiring more qualified staff than these pinoys really are (e.g. posessing pinoy MBBS or BNurs degrees), who somehow're willing to work lower-tiered jobs here in Spore. In most cases, their qualifications're dodgy or the workers themselves have questionable backgrounds, competencies or training. :rolleyes:

Put into context, this pinoy ccb earning $2600 is quite likely to have claimed to be "MBA" qualified & having 10+ years of corporate "experience" back in pinoyland in the job application :rolleyes: For the average greedy mofo local employers, they'll think that they're actually underpaying for such "highly qualified" staff who'd be earning way more.

After encountering NUMEROUS unsolicited job applications from pinoys, it seems every f--king third pinoy applying for a job here either has an MBA, MBBS or LLB from some dogshit noname pinoy university, all willing to work in lower occupations like (e.g. salesperson, nurse, legal clerk etc). All very tempting talents for the dumbfuck local towkays.