• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT Teacher sacked for online nude pictures [picture included!]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is her mobile no.. I'm not kidding you guys.. That's her actual mobile no.. Try calling her before she terminates the line..

You guys can arrange a gang bang session with her and do S'pore proud..:biggrin:

As a PE teacher, she should have the stamina of a horse..:biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is her mobile no.. I'm not kidding you guys.. That's her actual mobile no.. Try calling her before she terminates the line..

You guys can arrange a gang bang session with her and do S'pore proud..:biggrin:

As a PE teacher, she should have the stamina of a horse..:biggrin:

she's in sinkland?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they have deleted it... this was the URL:

myex.com/jessica-ladd/13272/‎

Anyway the hallofshame link already has a screenshot of the pics' thumbnails.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh! SjI my old school ... How cum she did not teach me

SJI international is a new school lah... Formed to capitalize on the expat and international student market. The academic and student body connection to SJI Junior (formerly known as St Michael's) and SJI itself is hardly existent. And uh, contrary to what the sex blogger wrote, academic standards at SJI International are average at best.

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
SJI international is a new school lah... Formed to capitalize on the expat and international student market. The academic and student body connection to SJI Junior (formerly known as St Michael's) and SJI itself is hardly existent. And uh, contrary to what the sex blogger wrote, academic standards at SJI International are average at best.

SJI was never known for academic ... but they r best in other things!! Josephians know what I mean!!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SJI has provided the SAF with quite a few good officers, but these were career officers who actually liked being in the army, and not admin service people who get seconded to the army. I don't think any has been appointed CDF. But it's not been shoddy in the academic field either, e.g. Prof Leo Tan, Prof Tan Chorh Chuan and Prof Kwok Kain Woon were from SJI.

SJI was never known for academic ... but they r best in other things!! Josephians know what I mean!!