• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

From CFO to Clerk, Thank you PAP!!!!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone caught this in the JOBs section page 22 Sunday Times on the 28th June? Ms Monica Tea 51, retrenched CFO of public listed company jobless since February now going to start work on Wednesday as clerk to CEO of a bookshop chain operator, Huat Ah !!!!! Must thank PAP that at least she is not cleaning tables.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing new actually. LKY brought Singapore from 3rd world to 1st, his son LHL brings Singapore back to 3rd world. I think GCT regretted nominating LHL as the next premier. Within the ministries, it was rumored that LHL could possibly bring down the whole of pap in the next election.

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
myfoot123

Quote:>>>it was rumored that LHL could possibly bring down the whole of pap in the next election.<<<

You forgot that in the last GE, 66.6% voted for the PAP, so with Satan on his side and the Satanic people (66.6) percent of them, how could LHL go wrong?

We will soon all have to have the 666 sign on our foreheads to live in S'pore.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
myfoot123

Quote:>>>it was rumored that LHL could possibly bring down the whole of pap in the next election.<<<

You forgot that in the last GE, 66.6% voted for the PAP, so with Satan on his side and the Satanic people (66.6) percent of them, how could LHL go wrong?

We will soon all have to have the 666 sign on our foreheads to live in S'pore.

The last election cannot be counted because someone just warmed the PM seat for him. However, the scenario will be different this time, he and his wife screwed up big time and all lesser mortals are waiting to grind him into pieces/

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was quite surprised she took the job!!!

I mean an ex-CFO!!! turns to a clerk??
Even personal assistant clerk to CEO is quite demeaning for her.

The years of experience and knowledge are now redundant.

If i were her, i rather use some $$$ to do a small business.
Given her experience, should take a risk.

:o :( :o

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing new actually. LKY brought Singapore from 3rd world to 1st, his son LHL brings Singapore back to 3rd world. I think GCT regretted nominating LHL as the next premier. Within the ministries, it was rumored that LHL could possibly bring down the whole of pap in the next election.

GCT will never never nominate LHL as the next premier. GCT and LHL never see eye to eye on any matter. They are not in good terms and it is a known secret.

It is LKY forced GCT to nominate LHL. LKY told GCT," do you know I have a hatchet in my bag? And it is a very sharp one."

After hearing that, GCT balls shrinks and worried his backside will kanna poke by this very sharp hatchet, so no choice got to nominate this LHL as the next premier.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

allo fren are u really that naive?

everything is controlled by the old man!

anyway cumming this 7th Mth he will be going home :wink:

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal

"I think GCT regretted nominating LHL as the next premier"

You got to be kidding after so long stay in this forum. haha

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are many more like her out there :rolleyes: I was surprised when I was attended to by an ex-HR Director of a 5-star hotel recently at a tour agency.

She was asked to go by the new owners when the hotel was sold....... after being unemployed for more than a year..... she took on this ticketing sales position with this tour agency....... With her years of experience in HR she could have started her own HR firm but she dun have the capital so lan lan take the job :(

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

If i were her, i rather use some $$$ to do a small business.
Given her experience, should take a risk.

Working for ppl for a regular pay cheque is very very different from racking your brains and own resources to secure your next pay cheque.

It a totally different ball game !

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many more like her out there :rolleyes: I was surprised when I was attended to by an ex-HR Director of a 5-star hotel recently at a tour agency.

She was asked to go by the new owners when the hotel was sold....... after being unemployed for more than a year..... she took on this ticketing sales position with this tour agency....... With her years of experience in HR she could have started her own HR firm but she dun have the capital so lan lan take the job :(
HR is the most useless function in a company.

It core duty can be outsourced. May be the BIG boss can keep a HUMAN RESOURCE director for "his OWN PERSONAL USE".

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Working for ppl for a regular pay cheque is very very different from racking your brains and own resources to secure your next pay cheque.

It a totally different ball game !

Consider her age and experience ....i would take that risk.
I mean..how much can a clerk earns?

Even she wanna move on to the next job....in her resume....with that clerk position...employers will questioned her capability.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

i wonder if they paid her peanuts as director. what the heck did she spend her money on!??! shoes? buying lehman bros stocks?!?!?is she one of them, responsible for all that credit card debt banks are holding on to? maybe bush should have nuked her and the banks who encourgaed people like her to overspend.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
same with my HR division. my company outsource my HR division to Pune, Kekling land. only the HR manager is left behind I think. and they came up with this intranet site called AXHR. (a one stop HR help website)

one of the guys in my dept has ICT coming up. and my manager (charbor) was notified via some mindef online. they try to submit the ICT application for Makeup pay etc.... the Pune HR then came back and say the ICT will be reimbursed 50-50 by the company and MINDEF. I always thot MINDEF will reimbursed the reservist 100% right? (unless there is a policy change now).

the thing here is does the keklengs in Pune know about MINDEF and ICT, MUP system here?

my manager then approach the left-behind HR manager. she simply wave it off and say " you go to the AXHR intranet site and check". just couldn't care less anymore.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

GCT cannot do anything, the choice is not his.