• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free food , free whistle , free ferry service

niigata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I eavesdropped that money was involved... after the event, they are paid.
can anyone help to confirm it?

rise96

Alfrescian
Loyal
So singaporeans are being used and then discarded ... In the words of george yeo.

The video of buses ferrying the people around clearly show that

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I eavesdropped that money was involved... after the event, they are paid.
can anyone help to confirm it?

Don't rule out NTUC vouchers from Crying Lim. Wonder if that bastard who sponsored abalone porridge the last round will appear again to sponsor the same thing.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand the people in Redhill are on the rental scheme. They are "incentivized" to attend these rallies in order to keep their rentals or improve their chances if applying.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad nobody wants to listen to papapya rallies anymore, pathetic
2500 ppl attended compered to Hougang 40K - 100K?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...from the video....again confirm that CCS really do not have the cutting for politician/ministar.
lucky to get in through the back door but likely to be tried out in office and dropped; thereby double confirmed CMI.

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually there is nothing wrong. It is a case of offer and acceptance. However, can't help feeling sad and embarrassed. The element of "support" is diluted by the package of rice.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I actually quite pity the RC and CCC volunteers and old residents. See how hungry they were and it is good they get something to eat, at least. But using food to entice their vote is the most downright despicable and hellish hardsell method. I don't like to see old residents being treated like some household pets to be given food only if they obey. I am getting a little emotional now. After election, will they still have food to eat or will their lives become tougher in order to make ends meet? I wish Low Thia Kiang is here to warm up what is actually a cold rally in PAP camp.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's hope they give them hard tack biscuits and load them up a 3 tonner. :biggrin:

After election, pap is going to give them a hard time and send them "away" (after buying their votes) so that they will not be around in the next election. The reason is simple, by any defintion, PAP believe this supporters have no talent and thus no economic value to the society except to come for freebies.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
ki qiu trying to be auntie killer!

Speaking of aunty killers, just saw the ST article on the election aunty killers.
Included Gerald and Pritam from WP and Baey, Desmond Choo, Michaell Palmer from PAP.

jw5

Loyal
hahaha...from the video....again confirm that CCS really do not have the cutting for politician/ministar.
lucky to get in through the back door but likely to be tried out in office and dropped; thereby double confirmed CMI.

He can always go and be president of the scouts association. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
After election, pap is going to give them a hard time and send them "away" (after buying their votes) so that they will not be around in the next election. The reason is simple, by any defintion, PAP believe this supporters have no talent and thus no economic value to the society except to come for freebies.

Maybe they will be ferried to the rallies in air con buses and after the elections, loaded up a unimog. :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He can always go and be president of the scouts association. :biggrin:

Aiyo , so bad arh you :biggrin:
Can send him to be CEO of some gaming company , fight virtual war easily win already.
Not one vote was cast he also won.
His political career very smooth sailing leh :rolleyes:

P.S. Thanks for the dozen green apples :wink: