• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

foursome and multisome

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's been a long time since i posted last.

how's everyone here? wu guai bo?

today i m going to relate a very weird and rather X-rated TRUE story.....

John was a charismatic middle aged guy who was successful in his career in a MNC. he was second to the boss. other than the boss, he ruled the entire organisation.

one day, my li'l brother leetahsar intro him to a rich retiree. it was like the hills were ablazed with the sound of music! the 2 guys hit off like long lost brothers. very soon, they became abang-adek.

the trouble was though john being successful, rich, good looking and suave, he was still single. let's called the new found retiree uncle ah pek. one day, ah pek decided to invite john to dine in his lavish home. he intro john to his wifey, ah umm and her only daughter ah girl.

when ah girl set eyes on john, again the sound of music was in the air. she fell in love at the first sight. strangely and passively, ah umm was also having this sound of music humming in her airhead. obviously, sound of music was the beginning to a lusting longing for the 2 girls.

the dinner ended quite happily with many chatty topics. john decided to take leave. ah pek offered to send john home.

while in his car, ah pek began to reveal his own personal pent up feeling for john......

ok. stop here. the continuing could provoke some perverted minds as it began a dark deviated love affairs. yep! u heard it. not affair but AFFAIRS....

RA18

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just received message last week that the duck noodle and also the 新记 chicken rice suddenly closed. WTF!

spoke to the makchik selling nasi padang (next to carrot cake & opp fruit / drinks stall) last month and she says she also intend to sau tong due rent increase, not that her makan is that good.....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
spoke to the makchik selling nasi padang (next to carrot cake & opp fruit / drinks stall) last month and she says she also intend to sau tong due rent increase, not that her makan is that good.....

makchik swee boh? some can be quite hot

MaiTuLiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, you people hijack this foursome and multisome thread into mei chin hawker center renovation thread.

TS, maituliow, quickly continue your foursome and multisome story leh.

Sibeh sexcited liow... maituliow ah...

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To sum it up:
1) ah john fancy ah umm (ah pek's wife)
2) ah girl has a liking for ah john
3) ah pek has been eyeing on ah john

ah john has the best of both world.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
To sum it up:
1) ah john fancy ah umm (ah pek's wife)
2) ah girl has a liking for ah john
3) ah pek has been eyeing on ah john

ah john has the best of both world.

ah john eyeing at my li'l brother leetahsar.

when i heard this story, i was fully blown over! LOL!!

i think i better stop here and restrain from sharing more details. if not after reading, the lowlife and the nolife shall surely be foaming in their mouth like rabid doggies.