• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former Old Guard Minister Chua Sian Chin dies

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isnt Singtel's number 1 the daughter?

He was minister of health and when his wife gave birth, she demanded 6 hospital staff nurses and one sister to attend and look after her and her baby 24/7 for one month.

A complaint was made to the old man, but it was swept under the carpet.

When he vacated his ministerial office, the cleaners had a hard time removing a huge lump of his "pee-sai" the size of a tennis-ball under his table.

He was such a sickening & unhygienic fellow; when he was in office he would dig his nose and deposit the "pee-sai" right under his office table, and over the many years it became a huge lump.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was minister of health and when his wife gave birth, she demanded 6 hospital staff nurses and one sister to attend and look after her and her baby 24/7 for one month.

When he vacated his ministerial office, the cleaners had a hard time removing a huge lump of his "pee-sai" the size of a tennis-ball under his table.

He was such a sickening & unhygienic fellow; when he was in office he would dig his nose and deposit the "pee-sai" right under his office table, and over the many years it became a huge lump.

What a disgusting scumbag and Old Bastard made him Minister of Health.. :eek: :biggrin: :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he was leaving a personal legacy behind. as for my "pee-sai" i clear them from my nostrils and deposit them on my favorite office plant by flicking thumb and pinkie over it. the plant loves the extra food and grows very well. :*:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps, his people's skills are not as good.
In addition, I recalled that HPK (as a Christian) did not get along well with his constituents and temple "kakis", and if my memory serves me well, the "Old Man" had to meet with "temple administrators"
to help HPK gets enough votes during the general elections.

Yes. Ong Ah Heng and Shan 'assisted.' After that GE, HPK made SMS. Too holy for his own good.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks bro. Very informative. The peesai thing reminded me of a Commander in one of the police division. Same MO.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Ong Ah Heng and Shan 'assisted.' After that GE, HPK made SMS. Too holy for his own good.

Ong Ah Heng, is the "Ah Beng" and very close to the ground.
I heard that when he won at the general elections, he phoned the Old Man, from his cell phone.
Was Shan an MP, before HPK?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LeeFamily.jpg

Tip of the iceberg, definitely more than what we have here.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

the wife got the golden pussy mah, Anything that comes out of her hole must be treated like precious, that's why got so many nurses catering to her.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese paper reported that this fucker took ambulance regularly to the hospital for kidney dialysis in the past decade. Sibeh song hor. KNN. :oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can we pin the blame on this education minister, who in his time, 'encouraged' a lot of young men & women from the 1970's due their struggle in Chinese have to go overseas for their tertiary education & many, never returned after graduation. These people, would have filled the shortages we see today.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Old gen trait!! Think Tan Kin Liang does this too!!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as for my "pee-sai" i clear them from my nostrils and deposit them on my favorite office plant by flicking thumb and pinkie over it. :*:

I stick mine underneath the table but spread them out all over so they won't form a tennis ball lump :o

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

6 nurses is cheap. he could hv asked for the A-500 and ferry her around like his personal taxi. lolz. j/k