• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former nmp calvin cheng (aka fap attack dog): 70% of s'poreans do not pay income tax

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]FORMER NMP CALVIN CHENG: 70% OF S'POREANS DO NOT PAY INCOME TAX[/h]
Post date:
1 Feb 2015 - 5:34pm

Did you know that the top 30% of income earners in Singapore pay about 7.7 Billion of income taxes each year?
The other 70% pay ZERO.

So if you are part of this 70%, you are a net recipient of almost 8 billion dollars of transfers.

If you are part of the 30%, you are very fortunate to be a giver rather than a receiver.
No complaints either way.

Interesting factoid for sharing.

EfuB21g.png

Calvin Cheng
*Article first appeared on http://goo.gl/cpp5ph

Tags:
Opinions

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Former nmp calvin cheng (aka fap attack dog): 70% of s'poreans do not pay income

Did you know that the top 30% of income earners in Singapore pay about 7.7 Billion of income taxes each year?
The other 70% pay ZERO ...
so 70% in sinkielan r poor ...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Former nmp calvin cheng (aka fap attack dog): 70% of s'poreans do not pay income

Fuck You Calvin Cheng

When I buy a tube of toothpaste I pay TAX
When I eat a plate of chicken rice I pay TAX
When I ride MRT I pay TAX

So fuck back to your Mum's chee buy hole, Calvin

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is worse is that Sporeans have to pay a tax for necessities e.g. buying groceries, going to see a doctor, water, electicity,..

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Income tax is only one of sinkieland's many forms of taxes

This lanjiaokia is truly an embarrassment to the NCMP program

BigVolfgg

Alfrescian
Loyal

So many indirect taxes, you think Sinkies still a bunch of uneducated fools huh?