• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former MP Chan Soon Sen did not clear his tray!!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was having makan in a food court when a short balding familiar guy walked past. I jolted my memory and realized it was not other than former MP (Min of State) Chan Soon Sen. I guess he was with his family having makan. Nothing unusual so I observed him for a while. Then I realized wtf he was eating without a tray. His family got tray but at the end of the meal just left without returning the trays to the washing point. I always use a tray and clear to the washing point, but this time, what the heck! If PAP members are not walking the talk, why should I?

Last edited:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
????

opqxyb.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few years before he died, this historian MP was having supper with his wife and dogs at a restaurant in Outram Road. I was seated alone at a table next to theirs when a bitch from that party put an empty beer bottle on my table. It was all I could do not to fuck her in the face. MP or no MP with dogs or no dogs!

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A few years before he died, this historian MP was having supper with his wife and dogs at a restaurant in Outram Road. I was seated alone at a table next to theirs when a bitch from that party put an empty beer bottle on my table. It was all I could do not to fuck her in the face. MP or no MP with dogs or no dogs!

Ong Chit Chung?