• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former bailor demands full apology from amos, or else he'll sue

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vincent Law is now a convert to PAP. After hanging out and learning first-hand that opposition figures are backstabbing bastards, he has decided to abandon the opposition darkness for PAP's bright whiteness. I am glad that Vincent had taken the advice of the grassroots leaders, to sue the pants out of the little farker Amos Yee. Up yours, opposition cock-suckers!

Yes... most Opps can see through Amos ' pretense except for one teacher , thinker and rebel. But from the unusual quiet in his camp, he'd already given up on Amos for fear of being stained.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vincent Law is now a convert to PAP. After hanging out and learning first-hand that opposition figures are backstabbing bastards, he has decided to abandon the opposition darkness for PAP's bright whiteness. I am glad that Vincent had taken the advice of the grassroots leaders, to sue the pants out of the little farker Amos Yee. Up yours, opposition cock-suckers!

Are you hitting on him?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would love to hit him, but Ah Neo has beaten me to it. Let this be a lesson to the Yee-Man, and may he learn to be more respectful towards Ah Gong.

There's no excuse for you not to hit him again if you really wanted to :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
25ext6s.jpg

Why is Ivan and Glenn involved?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha... these born again christians can't take a joke. Straightjackets all, now is the time to say things are taken out of context lah.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bunch of losers! I outearn all of them combined! No respect for these low-income earners!

Hahaha. Not sure about Ivan. But if you even have 10% of Glenn Goei's $$$$, your next 2 generations need not work at all. Just dont gamble and hang flowers.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha this is what I called crooked debate

"why don't you do it? why don't you bail him? why this and why that ?.."

the refuge of the vanquished on stage...haha...good luck chum!!!

What "debate" have you been debating about? All I read about your postings is your endless whinging about that bailor who has done his part.

Go on. Organise a candle light vigil for the fuckwit. You can start with one candle and one match if you can't find anyone to join you initially.

I have no doubt though that if you take the lead like the keyboard whinger that you are, you will be joined by millions in Singapore who feel nothing but admiration for the stupidity and crass behaviour like you do for this obnoxious little fuckwit.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What "debate" have you been debating about? All I read about your postings is your endless whinging about that bailor who has done his part.

Go on. Organise a candle light vigil for the fuckwit. You can start with one candle and one match if you can't find anyone to join you initially.

I have no doubt though that if you take the lead like the keyboard whinger that you are, you will be joined by millions in Singapore who feel nothing but admiration for the stupidity and crass behaviour like you do for this obnoxious little fuckwit.

sarcasm and cynicism
will only lead you to more garbages
seek refuge in yourself and open your closet mind
powerful words only lead to emptiness...cheers!
TGIF!!! have a tiger on me !!! ok ???

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha. Not sure about Ivan. But if you even have 10% of Glenn Goei's $$$$, your next 2 generations need not work at all. Just dont gamble and hang flowers.

Hehe ya dumbfuck dunno what he talking about.....dunno who Glenn's father.....
I liken Glenn to his peer Eric Khoo....both super loaded but chose to pursue their artistic passions

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hehe ya dumbfuck dunno what he talking about.....dunno who Glenn's father.....
I liken Glenn to his peer Eric Khoo....both super loaded but chose to pursue their artistic passions
Maybe that will help the fucktard to keep his arsehole shut and keep his sputum inside his throat for a while

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
sarcasm and cynicism
will only lead you to more garbages
seek refuge in yourself and open your closet mind
powerful words only lead to emptiness...cheers!
TGIF!!! have a tiger on me !!! ok ???

Beer? You can't afford a candle and matchstick and you want to buy me a beer???

Tell you what. Since you are a little shy about showing yourself in public with a candle and a matchstick, you can emulate the failed groomer.

Write to the Pope and beg him for his intervention to prevent the loudmouthed, dimwitted teenage fuckwit from being sued. Don't sign off with your name as you fear retribution. Just sign off as "The Fearless Singaporean Tigress Fighting for Freedom of Speech and Freedom Fighter Extraordinaire, Amos Yee".

His Holiness will understand your fearlessness and hence, your courageous need to be anonymous.