• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign talents and taxi drivers

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The elephant in the room is underemployment of PMETs and why they are forced mid career into insurance, taxi driving, private tuition, etc. Is this the best our vaunted first world economy has to offer our citizens?

It is understandable that more youths these days are targeted to by the insurance industry masquerading as financial planning. A poor career choice but one which i understand can be some people's cup of tea. But at a young age driving taxis? I'm sure not very many of them are opting for that out of passion.

driving taxis is a noble profession, bro. i am driving one.

jw5

Loyal
The elephant in the room is underemployment of PMETs and why they are forced mid career into insurance, taxi driving, private tuition, etc. Is this the best our vaunted first world economy has to offer our citizens?

It is understandable that more youths these days are targeted to by the insurance industry masquerading as financial planning. A poor career choice but one which i understand can be some people's cup of tea. But at a young age driving taxis? I'm sure not very many of them are opting for that out of passion.

Perhaps some of these young people prefer driving to talking. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
The goose is cooked. Let us instead discuss how we can screw sinkie cabbies further for inconveniencing us.

Sinkie cabbies provide a great deal of convenience for young families and busy executives who don't own cars. Kudos to them! :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
driving taxis is a noble profession, bro. i am driving one.

Absolutely agree with you bro. When i was unable to drive i found out how important taxi drivers are. Kudos to them all. Speaking of which, my uncle was a trishaw tour guide who also was a cabbie for a couple of years after dabbling in all sort of small time business ventures. Met people of all walks of life and even became pals with a couple of his passengers.

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree with you bro. When i was unable to drive i found out how important taxi drivers are. Kudos to them all. Speaking of which, my uncle was a trishaw tour guide who also was a cabbie for a couple of years after dabbling in all sort of small time business ventures. Met people of all walks of life and even became pals with a couple of his passengers.

Spot on! Taxi drivers provide an essential service to the community. :wink: