• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For Wine Connoisseurs onLy..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which's yours preferred choice of grapes ?...
Like having a BottLe of MerLot, Syrah,Cab Sab, ShiraZ, Voigner etcc..:wink:
Need some feedbacks here to Concur why my Liking is OnLY geared towards Cab Sab onLy..:smile:
Thanks.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
For beginners usually prefers the fruity wine, and for seasoned drinkers mostly prefer Cabernet Sauvignon. So it all depends on individual preference.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For beginners usually prefers the fruity wine, and for seasoned drinkers mostly prefer Cabernet Sauvignon. So it all depends on individual preference.

Sometimes i wonder why Many of women i Know just go for a MerLot..:cool:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no lah in spore...red out sell white lah. n merlot is easier to drink..the worse is Shitraz..nothing but purple water with pepper... disgusting.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah in spore...red out sell white lah. n merlot is easier to drink..the worse is Shitraz..nothing but purple water with pepper... disgusting.

I see, I do not follow the statistic so I do not know. I kept quite a number of bottles with a mix of varieties. Of recent years I kind of swing to moscato.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see, I do not follow the statistic so I do not know. I kept quite a number of bottles with a mix of varieties. Of recent years I kind of swing to moscato.

Friend; Moscato to me is too sweetish..you're probabLy drinking them in Ladies' company then..:cool:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depending on country of wine I drink almost red only except if it's German Riesling or cloudy bay Sauvignon blanc

Argentina Malbec
Nz Pinot noirs
Grenache

Burgundy Spanish rodja r my choices

I used to like merlot but find them too bland

No Shiraz or cab Sauvignon for me

Last edited:

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depending on country of wine I drink almost red only except if it's German Riesling or cloudy bay Sauvignon blanc

Argentina Malbec
Nz Pinot noirs
Grenache

Burgundy Spanish rodja r my choices

I used to like merlot but find them too bland

No Shiraz or cab Sauvignon for me

For Pinot noir I would recommend Robert Mondavi. You will like it.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For Pinot noir I would recommend Robert Mondavi. You will like it.

Bro; Robert is onLy $6 bucks for a Litre in the US..but it's at Least $30 bucks for a 750 cc here..Kanina, how can
One afford to be drinking a Robert here then ...:(

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro; Robert is onLy $6 bucks for a Litre in the US..but it's at Least $30 bucks for a 750 cc here..Kanina, how can
One afford to be drinking a Robert here then ...:(

I understand although I recommend but he not necessary will buy right? Then again may be he can afford it? Who knows?don't assume thing, after all it's just a recommendation.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I understand although I recommend but he not necessary will buy right? Then again may be he can afford it? Who knows?don't assume thing, after all it's just a recommendation.
TotaLLy Agree with You ..:wink:
Pardon Me, I am stiLL buying them from Giant; up to this point of time..:o

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uvWL6_A7uQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>