• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For those not happy with 6.9m, gahment happy if u leave..

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I think the gahment will be very happy if those not happy and supportive of their policies to pack up and leave. Then they can replace u with FT who will support them. It's all part of the MasterPlan.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I think the gahment will be very happy if those not happy and supportive of their policies to pack up and leave. Then they can replace u with FT who will support them. It's all part of the MasterPlan.

Agreed. This is the weeding process where they get rid of oppo lovers.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

They actually kill more than 2 birds with one stone! They get rid of Opp supporters, prob those old timers over the hill type ! Maybe they can swindle them of their CPF monies too !

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
They actually kill more than 2 birds with one stone! They get rid of Opp supporters, prob those old timers over the hill type ! Maybe they can swindle them of their CPF monies too !

The CPF minimum sum scheme or CPF Life to defer withdrawal age to 65 is a scam .In any annuity scheme with a commercial bank or insurance company,there is aways an exit clause where u the insured can premature your investments (withdraw earlier than expected).No such thing as tied down without any alternative options and unconscionably disadvantaged against the insured.This agreement is null and void.But of course ,the PAP don't respect the laws,they say they are the law !?!?!?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easier said than done. Most voters cannot leave. Only middle income and educated can leave. Also have to pass english test except for SE cuntries. So if more sinkees leave, Pappies stuck with ahtiongs, pinoys and lots of old unties/makciks/ahnehs and all the other lowly qualified sinkees.

So maybe Papies want oppo voters to leave but the ones that will leave are the ones they need the most. Double edge sword for them.

EmperorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal

let me take out every cent of my cpf money, i will leave!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drive Them Out

I am one of those who cannot leave as I have only a PSLE certification. I am still stuck at Changi. Where can I go?

[video=youtube;NOoLH5-QVFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOoLH5-QVFE[/video]

When you can do this, you don't need to run, they have to run instead. It's their job.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am one of those who cannot leave as I have only a PSLE certification. I am still stuck at Changi. Where can I go?

But if there is a will there is a way. Upgrade urself not for Pappies sake but for you own. Get a trade certificate. Mechanic, technician, plumbing....etc..etc

Check out your cuntry of choice yearly job list. Having diploma and degree dont necessary mean you will be successful in your adoptive cuntry. I can guarantee that most foreign western cuntry employer will cherish you if you are a valuable asset to them. Unlike sinkee employers.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And the sinkapore government will give every sinkee who leaves $200k?

BlueBrother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Survival of the fittest. If you can't compete in PAP Dream World, they want u to leave or go jump from one of their newly designed 20 storey HDB building with jumping features. They probably draw a target square box for u to aim on the ground floor, sure die one and no need to waste medical expenses. Neighbourhood police located in some of the poorer HBD estates go see see and tell Civil Defence not to send ambulance, pick-up truck with black body bags enough. Perhaps suicide rates will go up. Like USA army, ppl subject to severe mental torture in war zone will kill themselves. Even elite well-trained USA soldiers cannot take it, what makes u think the below average Singaporean can survive in urban war zone. Eventually ppl cannot afford to take care of their old parents.

PAP elite shud stop making Singapore a place for wealthy foreigners, smart ppl & elites. Singapore is for everyone.

BlueBrother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where got red carpet. 3 ways :
1. Take bus to Johor and beyond
2. Take sampan to some Indo island
3. Low cost Budget air terminal. No carpet one.
They want you kin kin si or kin kin chow.