• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For the love of all things SUN!!!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Sun Ho thread..

An Angel sent from Heaven to light up the world!

He+yao+shan+zuo+ni+de+gongzhu.jpg

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Sha la ba la ba la ba la! Sha la ba la ba la ba tua lam ba.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think AH Sam is just shit stirring,,,or stark crazy,,,guess he just wants to generate traffic in this thread,,,,

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thanks to the beauty of horseface ho, i have returned to my favorite weekend hobby of horseback riding. never have i been more appreciative of the joys of such an activity until now that the sun and ho have given the hole pursuit a new meaning. everytime the horse moves or gallops under me, i dream of mounting and humping our beloved goddess of hotness.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the look of someone who blew away $25m on a slutty music career that she tries to convince its to help bring about converts? Fark, yeah... the lord sure works in mysterious ways!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I'm extremely disappointed that nobody else has been honoring Sun Ho in this thread. All I'm getting is hate messages and nasty, rude comments.

If I don't see a change in the behavior of the members here, I'll start dishing out penalties. :mad: