• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Folder to handle trivia ?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
lidat ... he's ze bestest person 2 identify trivia @ tis kopitiam, which dat samburger finds much difficulty in ...

was thinking along the line where bro GD knows the 50 shades of grey, 50 shades darker and 50 shades freed... so total only 150 shades... how many shades required?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never cared for exposed panties that covers the cunt that I knew to be all along. Most of you fucks who love this place are just too damn slow or.....oh well........fuck it! you guys read postings but you can't read the author behind the postings.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a forum can be brought down by one or two monikers, then I say it deserves its ill fate.

I won't consider Fishypie a spammer, he doesn't disrupt discussions unlike the moniker kopiuncle.

But Fishy seems to be rehashing his STOMP threads wholesale to this forum. Are you doing that Fishy bro? :wink:

Stompiss is another fucktard.....
Fishy I still reserve my comments.....maybe I not as sharp some here......I can't spot much clones except the obvious ones

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you Uncle RT for voicing out your opinion regarding this. Hugs.. lol

yucks don't hug me ley... I am not a ktv hostess...

I did not say what I did to please anyone. I have been silently watching his posts for the past few months and know he definitely has an agenda. Him and another new guy who likes to jio forummers to meet in real life. The gahmen has been trying hard to dilute dissident online voices, and they will continue to use their tricks to do that.

Now I am damn toolan one more thing.. why the fuck are my tax dollars used by these fuckers to buy rep points and (infP) status from Sam Leong?!? :mad:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is there are people, like me, who read the header and can't be bother with it!
So even if the topic discussed had turned for the "better", I wouldn't have know or participate.

i think after all the accusation and defense. cunnilaubu very well summarised my fear for this forum.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I don't know what the big deal is. Anyone who is worried that there is too much "trivia" and is actually concerned about the long term liability of the forum can simply counter this by starting a series of threads which he considers to be worthy.

At the end of the day, it's the collective will of the members which determines the direction this place takes.

My job is simply to keep the server humming along and preempting problems and planning upgrades when necessary.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't know what the big deal is. ..too much "trivia" ...can simply counter this by starting a series of threads which he considers to be worthy.
...it's the collective will of the members which determines the direction this place takes.
If threads lean towards hi-brow or profound types, think we would be bored out of our skulls. Many here will not disagree there's always room for a lighter vein.

We can distinguish trivia pursuit from inane threads. And this forum is a sum of all parts

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If threads lean towards hi-brow or profound types, think we would be bored out of our skulls. Many here will not disagree there's always room for a lighter vein.

We can distinguish trivia pursuit from inane threads. And this forum is a sum of all parts

Agree. There must be a wide diversity of threads.

But I also starting to agree that some forummers have been plastering bo liao threads and pushing down the good threads.

The latest fishypie thread posted yesterday was the nail in the coffin. Proved that what people are saying here is correct.

These people must also be kept at bay.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are stating the obvious. Look at the forum. Its has a number of folders and they range from religion, gambling, politics, to pure fun. It ranges from "high-brow" to the inane. Trivia has always been there amongst all these folders from the very start.

The issue is flooding by a rare few repeatedly that people walk away. Good posts from trivia to the profound are drowned. People who contribute the light hearted and trivia stuff will therefore walk away. There are other forums and other interest that will occupy them until it is sorted out and if it does not, one is going to bother much. Some will take away some good memories. In essence people got better things to do.

Gratuitous post is where motherhood statements that sound wise are made by the person posting it but that person has no clue what the issue is in the first place.

Last edited: