• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Focus on Mas Selamat, not AWARE

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Original article from ST linked here.

Similarly, senior lawyer Thio Su Mien, the self-styled 'feminist mentor' to some of the women on Ms Lau's team, answered the phone with a gruff 'Who's that?'

When told she was speaking to The Sunday Times, she declined further comment. When asked if she was hoping for closure to the saga, she said: 'Closure will come. People should move on and focus on Mas Selamat's capture.'

Six members of Ms Lau's team attend the Church of Our Saviour (COOS). Senior pastor Derek Hong had expressed regret over his use of the pulpit to rally support for the team.

Approached by The Sunday Times after a sermon yesterday, he said: 'I just want to move on and forget about it. I don't want to comment any more on this issue. God bless.'

---
Trying to shirk their responsibility now that their efforts turned sour and back on them. By stonewalling the media, they are hoping that this thing will fade from public consciousness.

Last edited:

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scoopdreams,

I'm waiting for Dr Thio's cabal to claim credit for MSK's capture through their many prayer sessions. Afterall, this is a team that directs Tsunamis, SARs etc.. onto unsuspecting sinners and unbelievers as punishment from God!

jw5

Loyal
Dear Scoopdreams,

I'm waiting for Dr Thio's cabal to claim credit for MSK's capture through their many prayer sessions. Afterall, this is a team that directs Tsunamis, SARs etc.. onto unsuspecting sinners and unbelievers as punishment from God!
They should have tea together.