• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

flooring mat

klkang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello everyone.

I am trying to help a low income family staying in a one bedroom / one hall type of public subsidies housing. Their current flooring is all torn / worn up and dirty.

Can someone direct me where can I find those polyester / vinyl mat , the type where you just lay over the floor. I think hokkien is called "chow chio"

If there is any one who saw this post is a renovation contractor or own interior firm and willing to sponsor would greatly appreciate, or I can pay if it is not too expensive.

thanks

Please PM me.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Kind Soul, please bring them to their MP. They are fucking paid to serve the people. It's their job.
Our job is to direct these people to the right person in charge and also let them understand their rights.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Kind Soul, please bring them to their MP. They are fucking paid to serve the people. It's their job.
Our job is to direct these people to the right person in charge and also let them understand their rights.

Bro, Please do not direct more business for me leh... I every week busy with helping people appeal for summon liao!!! I monthly only get 10K plus allowance and a few directorships to some listed companies... I very busy ok..:biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, Please do not direct more business for me leh... I every week busy with helping people appeal for summon liao!!! I monthly only get 10K plus allowance and a few directorships to some listed companies... I very busy ok..:biggrin:

You which constituency one ah? KNN, so free to surf SBF? Got surf sister forum or not? :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. That will be the best option.If donate floor map only one time.
Best get MP and dog to do their job.

klkang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok Ok thanks for your comment. anyway, it is in Hougang , so MP there I am sure busy also,
I check out a shop that charge $8 per metre so if it is a 20 metre square area would cost $160 plus another 7% gst.

will check out Crawford Lane. thanks

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok Ok thanks for your comment. anyway, it is in Hougang , so MP there I am sure busy also,
I check out a shop that charge $8 per metre so if it is a 20 metre square area would cost $160 plus another 7% gst.

will check out Crawford Lane. thanks

Busy what? Be it PAP or WP, get them to settle the problem.

klkang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look no further than those HDB shops in Crawford Lane; BLks 460+ onwards..:smile:

Hi went there today, scout all the blocks there but nothing. A furniture shop direct me to Blk 1 near the army supply shop near beach road area, went there too, only manged to find a small shop selling only 2 sample of floor mat at $6 per yard. Miserable design. Anyway thanks .

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi went there today, scout all the blocks there but nothing. A furniture shop direct me to Blk 1 near the army supply shop near beach road area, went there too, only manged to find a small shop selling only 2 sample of floor mat at $6 per yard. Miserable design. Anyway thanks .

Oh my bad..but nevermind; Let me come back to you shortLy my friend.ShaLL PM you asap..:wink:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You kena hollanded by fishcheebye? :eek:
Singapore has no poor people because of kind soul like you. It's not good actually, the gabernment will think that they are doing a good job because they see no poor people around.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You kena hollanded by fishcheebye? :eek:
Singapore has no poor people because of kind soul like you. It's not good actually, the gabernment will think that they are doing a good job because they see no poor people around.

To me there are no poors' in SinKieLand ; saVe for those few LaZy outCasts Like You..eVeryday cho bo Lan, dont know what the Fuck to do; onLy to Camp Here 24/7/365.LuckiLy there's Sammy's Forum here for you to twiddLe your Otherwise cRinKLed Fingers.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To me there are no poors' in SinKieLand ; saVe for those few LaZy outCasts Like You..eVeryday cho bo Lan, dont know what the Fuck to do; onLy to Camp Here 24/7/365.LuckiLy there's Sammy's Forum here for you to twiddLe your Otherwise cRinKLed Fingers.

Cho Bo Lan means poor? Only a dick head like you come up with this kind of logic.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello everyone.

I am trying to help a low income family staying in a one bedroom / one hall type of public subsidies housing. Their current flooring is all torn / worn up and dirty.

Can someone direct me where can I find those polyester / vinyl mat , the type where you just lay over the floor. I think hokkien is called "chow chio"

If there is any one who saw this post is a renovation contractor or own interior firm and willing to sponsor would greatly appreciate, or I can pay if it is not too expensive.

thanks

Please PM me.

count me in 1 share.
i also want to help

my home also use chow chio in all my rooms
can buy at those shop selling lots of household item.
they will help you measure and lay on site

Last edited:

klkang

Alfrescian
Loyal
count me in 1 share.
i also want to help

my home also use chow chio in all my rooms
can buy at those shop selling lots of household item.
they will help you measure and lay on site

sure or not, I am hopping some people can help to chip in. I measure their 1 hall and 1 house , totalled 27.5 sqm, at $8 per sqm = cost me $235. I am going to order, if anyone can chip in even a little also helpful. thanks

klkang

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok matter settle already.

I managed to get referred to a shop at Havelock Road, knowing this is community work, the shop keeper gave a very good price and throw in scissor and double side tape as well. Other place quote me about between $200-$235 for the amount of mat that I need , this shop gave me all in $160, I offer to pay $10 more he still reject me citing this is for community work.

I cant help but want to give me a little advertisement.
Heng Mong Heng
Blk 36 Beo Crescent #01-35
Singapore 6272-4179
Its those shop selling general hardware.

Anyway would appreciate if there is anyone interested to share the cost with me, I have been paying for a number of items so far, would really help if there is some one out there who can chip in. I will definitely reveal detail about the family and produce receipt. PM me.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok matter settle already.

I managed to get referred to a shop at Havelock Road, knowing this is community work, the shop keeper gave a very good price and throw in scissor and double side tape as well. Other place quote me about between $200-$235 for the amount of mat that I need , this shop gave me all in $160, I offer to pay $10 more he still reject me citing this is for community work.

Well done, my friend! You are truly a compassionate man. :smile: