• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flooding of FT - So called talents...lets take a stand.....Sinkees unite..

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ladies & Gentlemen,

Too much of foreign crap ard ...

There are some jobs that Sinkees are not able to do, and hence FT comes in, i guess i am perfectly fine with that..but restaurants, shops and as such...i think the businesses gotta be made aware that their blatant hiring of FTs is wrong...

Nothing irks me more than the stupid pinoy accent..while we cant boycott shops and restaurants that hires F "talent" (cos otherwise, we cant be eating outside our homes already), let's strive to make lives difficult for them and shall only be polite and nice to our fellow Sinkees & Malaysians kakis....

I omitted Jiu Hu Kias cos i think we can already be considered one happy family, one north one south.....:-) and they have been ard since eons ago....

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that there are many Pinoys taking over those customer service and telesales jobs which Singaporeans are able to do. Easily a $2k job, cannot find Singaporeans to do?

Recently, i've been getting many nuisance calls from banks selling me credit cards or cash advances....and guess who was on the other line? Yes....chao Pinoys with their half-fucked English! Even those recruitment agencies hire these morons to be headhunters. Can you believe it? Leaving ur fate to a foreigner who will probably try his best to secure jobs for his fellow countrymen instead?!

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, lets continue this thread by posting daily "treatment" of the Ft...:-)
Gotta be personal accounts....

jw5

Loyal
Everytime I encounter a "foreign talent" who gives poor service, behaves badly and inappropriately or exhibits rude and condescending behaviour, I make it a point to tell them off or get back at them in some way.

Be a barrier or obstacle to what they want to achieve.
If a pinoy telemarketer calls, just keep saying "No' until they give up.
If an ah neh yaya executive type asks you something rudely, just pretend they are not there. Alternatively, you can ask them to do a google search.
If an ah tiong fails to line up or behaves rudely, point out his behaviour to those around and let the street crowd handle it.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There used to be a group of bloody Ah Nehs from India playing cricket every Sunday morning on a barren field in front of my block.. These scums would be shouting and laughing very loudly disturbing my precious sleep.. One day, can't stand it no more, from my bedroom window, I threw a plastic bag filled with my urine on to the field while they were busy playing their game... My plastic bag filled urine missile hit one of them and I heard these bloody pariahs shouting and swearing in a mixture of English and Tamil. Felt contented, I then went back to my sleep..:biggrin::biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
There used to be a group of bloody Ah Nehs from India playing cricket every Sunday morning on a barren field in front of my block.. These scums would be shouting and laughing very loudly disturbing my precious sleep.. One day, can't stand it no more, from my bedroom window, I threw a plastic bag filled with my urine on to the field while they were busy playing their game... My plastic bag filled urine missile hit one of them and I heard these bloody pariahs shouting and swearing in a mixture of English and Tamil. Felt contented, I then went back to my sleep..:biggrin::biggrin:

Good job. I have upped your points :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let me know if you need a bucket of shits! !!

Good job!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...-DBAss-foreign-trash-very-hard!-(Acceptable-)

Chao Cheebye just now called the DBAss credit card hotline to make enquiries. Answered by some stupid Pinoy guy. Cheebye dickhead asked so many questions to verify till I fucked him upside down for wasting my time.

Typically bank standard will ask 3 or 4 questions.
Usually the following:
1) what is your date of birth
2) what is your credit limit
3) do u have supplementary cards
4) number of cards u have

Cheebye Pinoy easily asked 8! After I fucked him, he put me on hold for easily 10 mins to check a simple thing (other banks don't even need to put me on hold and can answer straightaway).

After he came back on, when I asked him to breakdown the figures, he said he will need to put me on hold again. Cheebye pig brain, i fucked him and tell him to call his manager over.

After holding for easily 10 mins, a stupid Pinoy cunt answered. I asked her if the call center was based in Philippines. She said no....in Singapore. Knn then why the fuck all are Pinoys?! Stupid Pinoy cunt don't even dare to answer my question on the guideline for number of verification questions to ask.

The country is really going to be ruined by a bunch of foreign morons!

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any one with experience on Mynamar pple? They are like flooding my email whenever i post a job opening.....

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
temasekreview.com/2011/06/06/pinoy-ft-i-also-dont-like-the-bad-behaviours-of-some-of-my-fellow-countrymen/

Pinoy FT: I also don’t like the bad
behaviours of some of my fellow
countrymen

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
temasekreview.com/2011/06/06/pinoy-ft-i-also-dont-like-the-bad-behaviours-of-some-of-my-fellow-countrymen/

Pinoy FT: I also don’t like the bad
behaviours of some of my fellow
countrymen

I’ve refrained from commenting here although I often visit this site.

I won’t defend the behavior of (many) of my fellow countrymen. I’ve had my share of poor service. I learned that NTT Docomo Intertouch outsourced their help desk to Manila. I needed to call them for help from a hotel and there was no professionalism at all. It sounded like a market on the other side of the line. I could not help but compare the experience to the help desk service I’ve used which were staffed by others.

Many Pinoy workers are slackers and worse, dishonest or corrupt. And they end up here. I know of people who got booted out of my MNC employer in Manila, who ended up here in SG with higher-ranking jobs than me.

The reason for this, is that dishonest folks won’t hesitate to pad their resume. So ironically they can end up getting better jobs than conscientious folks. And when their employer discovers their criminal incompetence, they can move on to another job.

In any group of people, there will be a number of undesirables. Unfortunately it seems the TS came up against such types. But I believe they would have done that to anyone, not just a local. That “gang mentality” doesn’t discriminate by nationality, they do what they do, to get what they want.

It’s a bit trying, to be honest, with the numbers of Pinoys in SG. I avoid Lucky Plaza as much as I can. But do understand why this happens. The Philippines is a very poor country, and people who are somehow disadvantaged (e.g. did not get the right education, were malnourished as a child) cannot pull themselves up.

We all know the story “if you work hard, you will prosper.” Many, many people in the Philippines work hard and do not prosper. Since they have few opportunities, they leave the Philippines to seek better fortune elsewhere. My country has the highest expatriate population by percentage, 10% of Pinoys are not in the Philippines.

I am fortunate in that I have sufficient mobility to have a choice where to work, most Pinoys don’t have that luxury. The Philippines is a nasty place to live, if you aren’t affluent enough. Folks with money wall themselves up in gated communities and put dark tint on their car windows to ignore the beggars outside.

So in spite of the much higher cost of living, which has forced me to give up driving, I definitely appreciate the generally efficient culture and safe environment in Singapore. It’s sad that FT’s in general and Pinoys attract a lot of resentment. I would want to be seen as contributing to Singaporean society but the bad behavior of some Pinoys creates a bad perception even for me.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Pinoy workers are ... or corrupt. ....who ended up here in SG with higher-ranking jobs than me.
wat to do, even the govt is corrupt.:eek:
there is chance this bugger might be sore eyes who cant smoke his way up but others can.:eek:

Last edited:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
when we complain too many ah neh, soon we see more ah tiong.
when we complain too many ah tiong, soon we see more pinoy.
when we complain too many pinoy ,soon we see more myanmarese.
is this some kind of musical chair policy ?
what kind of mom policy is that ? Are we missing something ?
This pro-FT is killing the aspiration of young average singaporean and also dashing any hope of higher birth rate for average young couple. The more FT coming in , the more singaporean do not want to produce. What's the point bringing precious new life to deal with future unemployment , endless pressure , disappointment and hopelessness ? Soon ,we will be flooded with transit citizen.