• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flight attendant wanted to pour coffee on Thaksin's daughter

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
isn't there some prophecy that thailand will have its first female ruler. Anyway the current king isn't without controversy. Like his bro that was the rightful heir died in mysterious circumstances when both of them were children that's why he could become king.

It's amazing that he actually only one eye.

Interesting bit of trivia. Ayumi hamasaki refused to bow before him when she visited thailand. I don't think a person that isn't a subject of a country's monarch needs to bow before him what say you?

Ribbentrop did a Nazi salute when he visited London to King George, didn't turned out so well on the diplomatic front for both countries later :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
isn't there some prophecy that thailand will have its first female ruler. Anyway the current king isn't without controversy. Like his bro that was the rightful heir died in mysterious circumstances when both of them were children that's why he could become king.

It's amazing that he actually only one eye.

Interesting bit of trivia. Ayumi hamasaki refused to bow before him when she visited thailand. I don't think a person that isn't a subject of a country's monarch needs to bow before him what say you?
nothing wrong with bowing right? i thot its jap culture to bow.......thais go down on all fours to kneel even....non subject dun need to la......our very own pinky loong also can shake hands and sit side by side with him....the jap chick was probably trying to get some attention.

The prophecy is the dynasty not go beyond the ninth king.......looking at things now its likely......but maybe the crown princess will step up.....who knows? Or maybe a Nepali massacre will happen....

If you read the King's bio.......he machiam a superhuman......musician and composer, inventor, sportsman etc etc.

In the land of the blind....the one eyed man is KING.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at things happening seems like there is going to be a Rama X. Internal struggle is very clear now, most Thais can see it between the only male heir and the fat one. But the male side is gaining power fast and furious, see the recent failed protests and efforts from the fat one, very mediocre. Republic of Thailand? I really don't think so. Say what you like, Thais are very proud to have a monarchy and they will defend it, also Thais have this salve metality they like to be enslaved, it is true only when you live with them then you will know.

Not within our lives Pii Narong as much as I like to see this. I believe out of real love for Thailand he will remain in the back ground till the end. Thailand is deeply divided and any effort from both sides showing some colour will garner the people to flow to the opposite side due to fear.
never say never Pii.....i am those that still hopeful PAP will be voted out in 2016. Now the reds also conducting counter brain washing.......upcountry starting with the school kids......and the red radio programme to spread awareness. Slowly but surely......

Regarding the slave mentality......i read this interesting article that explains this......known as Sakdina....machiam india's caste system.
Will search for it and re-post here

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thaksin and UMNO played to the rural poor crowd, got voted in and they used this opportunity to abuse and plunder the nation.
After all, giving assistance to the rural poor is actually tax payers money, so no personal loss, but get tons of votes in return.

And how is this compared to, using tax payers money to bail out businesses of the rich?

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
isn't there some prophecy that thailand will have its first female ruler.
You mean you'd not notice?
YL5.jpg
YL2.jpg
YL4.jpg
YL3.jpg
YL1.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
never say never Pii.....i am those that still hopeful PAP will be voted out in 2016. Now the reds also conducting counter brain washing.......upcountry starting with the school kids......and the red radio programme to spread awareness. Slowly but surely...... Regarding the slave mentality......i read this interesting article that explains this......known as Sakdina....machiam india's caste system. Will search for it and re-post here
Good la, you know where I stand P'Narong, I also wish too. I just being realistic taking with the Thais particularly the reds. Not forgetting the red villages and not also have red districts. Caste system is very real in Thailand, once you have the phu-yai in the equation, caste system will be there.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you read the King's bio.......he machiam a superhuman......musician and composer, inventor, sportsman etc etc.

In the land of the blind....the one eyed man is KING.

the only person that can match the thai king was the "Dear Leader" Kim who punched his card last december.

i walked into a thai version of our Popular Bookstore and there a book on the king's dog who also a superdog as the dog can save life.