• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flaming running hot in the rubbish heap....

JesseVENTURA

Alfrescian
Loyal
No it won't, after seeing his latest post and that will be my last there. Disappointed? Plan I just executed.

Yo troll, looks like you mess with the wrong dude this time. Don't you know he's famous and renowned as the respected troll terminator in the old delphi forum? Don't you know who you messing with? OMG!! Have you been self-masturbating in MARS all these years? KEKEKE.

You're already a sitting duck the moment you troll in this forum. Get a REAL life, LOSER.

What? U showing red baboon backside so fast? Surrendered? Can't take the heat? What plan you bragging? Looks to me more like crawling back to your laobu's dark and smelly hole that you came out from. What the....KEKEKE.....NWM, troll.

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yo troll, looks like you mess with the wrong dude this time. Don't you know he's famous and renowned as the respected troll terminator in the old delphi forum? Don't you know who you messing with? OMG!! Have you been self-masturbating in MARS all these years? KEKEKE.

You're already a sitting duck the moment you troll in this forum. Get a REAL life, LOSER.

What? U showing red baboon backside so fast? Surrendered? Can't take the heat? What plan you bragging? Looks to me more like crawling back to your laobu's dark and smelly hole that you came out from. What the....KEKEKE.....NWM, troll.

LOL playing with clones? We'll see who will be the loser cos after all chowka is just another clone. :biggrin:

Last edited:

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually i feel honored that u, clone of lancheowman from the PAPIB have devoted your time on me. You are quite good with online persona but failed to escape my radar. I hope not to take too much time away from your IB duties here. Paiseh. :biggrin:

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal

remember
for a golden era
vote for pap
votes for the kim-siew-in-whites
oops .... kim-siews-in-pink
for more good years
bLight futures
huat ahhhhh
long live pap
long live lky