• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fingo e-Commerce App

thecupknight

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://web.publicecommerce.com/fin...nvite?countryCode=SG&lang=en&shareCode=DM5MWA

Note this isn't a scam, although it might seem like it. Then again, it might not, given you know how trustworthy I am
1f61c.png
. I have recently encountered an online app, that pays you when those in your downline, buy stuff from the app. Note, this is not MLM, because there is no membership fee to pay, and there are no goods to sell. Everything is handled by the company, sort of like Amazon. So any of you guys interested in making a quick buck, do access the site through the link attached. Thanks!

I should mention something, the products sold at the online shop are incredibly discounted and cheap, far more competitive than Lazada or Shopee and others in the market.

I will be sending further information about how to join and be pioneers of this lucrative business setup, so hold on for a minute and wait for my later post. Please be sure to create an account with that link, or I won't be able to get the benefits of you joining the team!

thecupknight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m helping a friend to launch a new Shopping Mall App like Lazada or
Shopee, and we're looking for work-from-home people who want to make a passive side income to join us, part-time.
We welcome anyone who is currently living in Singapore and Malaysia.
If you know how to use Facebook, Instagram or Whatsapp, you already
have the basic requirements.
-No other qualifications needed.
-No roadshows or street canvassing.
-No survey, flyer distribution, or charity asking.
✅ You just need to check your phone regularly
✅ Must be willing to learn social media
✅ Familiar with online shopping
This is a New Shopping App that you can own.
Benefits:
-FREE social media marketing training (no ads needed)
-Flexible hours of working
-Work anywhere in Singapore
-Daily income
If you’re a person who is looking to
earn a side income online, then PM me or comment below and I’ll send the
details to you personally.