• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finger, pen, key or ???

lan_lan69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have been observing a very interesting behaviour among sinkies and FTs using the lifts in HDB and offices. Sinkies in HDB tend to use knuckles, keys, pens and very seldom fingers to press the lift buttons. Office workers, sinkies and FTs, generally use their fingers to press the buttons. Other than the greater likelihood of the buttons in HDB lifts being contaminated, wonder why the different behaviour. :mad::biggrin::rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have been observing a very interesting behaviour among sinkies and FTs using the lifts in HDB and offices. Sinkies in HDB tend to use knuckles, keys, pens and very seldom fingers to press the lift buttons. Office workers, sinkies and FTs, generally use their fingers to press the buttons. Other than the greater likelihood of the buttons in HDB lifts being contaminated, wonder why the different behaviour. :mad::biggrin::rolleyes:

Fingers are used for eating, digging you know where & doing you know what, must be kept hygenic.:biggrin: these must be the darlies...:rolleyes:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have been observing a very interesting behaviour among sinkies and FTs using the lifts in HDB and offices. Sinkies in HDB tend to use knuckles, keys, pens and very seldom fingers to press the lift buttons. ...
me oso use tips of brollies ... :eek: :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you are chio bu, some NS guys will offer to press the lift for you -otherwise i notice alot of FTs have this fucking habit of keep checking their blackberries when stepping into the lift and when still looking at their screens - excuse me, can you press storey ## for me?

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you are chio bu, some NS guys will offer to press the lift for you -otherwise i notice alot of FTs have this fucking habit of keep checking their blackberries when stepping into the lift and when still looking at their screens - excuse me, can you press storey ## for me?

just say "NO"... :biggrin:

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's where the wonders of ipod & walkman phones come in these days. just listen to your own music, take the lift like u don't care. the idiots wanna play their blackberry or iphone, expect others to b their lift attendant. so sorry, i wont be able to hear anything over my in-ear earphones.