• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

final result : Hen 1 - Dr Madman 0

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1544230568150.png

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkees are fool to take the PAP's claim that the current border dispute is the sole work of the Mudland.

There is a battle brewing in the PAP for control. Keep your eyes on that front as the PAP keeps stirring shit on the border issue.

PAP triggered the border disputes by the implementation of ILS for Seletar airport. No consultation with Mudland, just do as they please even when the airspace is Malaysian.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees are fool to take the PAP's claim that the current border dispute is the sole work of the Mudland.

There is a battle brewing in the PAP for control. Keep your eyes on that front as the PAP keeps stirring shit on the border issue.

PAP triggered the border disputes by the implementation of ILS for Seletar airport. No consultation with Mudland, just do as they please even when the airspace is Malaysian.

Wag the dog before election?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am already wearing my No.4 and waiting for mob. When it comes to sovereignty, there can be no compromises. No longer a matter of partisan affiliations, only patriotism matters at hand. Please, SAF do a major mob and live-firing exercise to demonstrate we are no pushovers and no jokes allowed when it comes to border intrusions. Waiting for SMS, my FBO and water canteen already filled.

Richard

Alfrescian
Loyal
only 4 out of their 28 fighter jets can fly also want to find fault with us. Suka suka claim our Pedra Branca back then and now intrude our water...suprised that our gahment is still exercising maximum restraint towards this issue..lets hope that those jiuhu kia wake up their idea :rolleyes:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many getting ready to wear No 4, SBO, FBO, ect2.
Have you tried to go to orchard road and see these foreigners that steal your jobs enjoying themselves?
These millions of Pinoys, PRC's and Indian nationals will be in their aircond condos when you are running sacrificing yourselves

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
He who tries to rally the people's support and reaction is an incompetent and SICK national LEEder.
Do we realLEE have such reactive and childish national LEEders in handling a non-life-threatening international dispute?
Let's not forget that Malaysia is our immediate and mutualistic neighbour.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He who tries to rally the people's support and reaction is an incompetent and SICK national LEEder.
Do we realLEE have such reactive and childish national LEEders in handling a non-life-threatening international dispute?
Let's not forget that Malaysia is our immediate and mutualistic neighbour.

Jiuhu threatens our sovereignty. Why are you supporting them?

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiuhu threatens our sovereignty. Why are you supporting them?

OnLEE an irresponsible and impulsive imbeciLEE would think and react as you do. Stop trying to act patriotic when you are not. What did the disgraceful and $elf-$erving PAP ministers do other than trying to score some political points for themselves? I have lost all respect for our so-called 4G PAP LEEders. It's time for Singaporeans to vote out the complacent, incompetent and $$$elf-$$$erving PAP LEEders.

jw5

Loyal
SBO = No.4, Helmet, Rifle + Webbing including filled ammo pouches and water bottles. :biggrin:

FBO = SBO + Full Pack. :biggrin::biggrin:

So many getting ready to wear No 4, SBO, FBO, ect2.
Have you tried to go to orchard road and see these foreigners that steal your jobs enjoying themselves?
These millions of Pinoys, PRC's and Indian nationals will be in their aircond condos when you are running sacrificing yourselves

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am already wearing my No.4 and waiting for mob. When it comes to sovereignty, there can be no compromises. No longer a matter of partisan affiliations, only patriotism matters at hand. Please, SAF do a major mob and live-firing exercise to demonstrate we are no pushovers and no jokes allowed when it comes to border intrusions. Waiting for SMS, my FBO and water canteen already filled.
Sinkieland should have widespread gun ownership, to encourage armed civilians to intercept shooters and invaders. Like Switzerland and Israel. Whoever dares fuck with us, we fuck them back good good. :biggrin:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland should have widespread gun ownership, to encourage armed civilians to intercept shooters and invaders. Like Switzerland and Israel. Whoever dares fuck with us, we fuck them back good good. :biggrin:

Cannot leh, PAP know Sinkies will turn the barrel and point at em, some mad Sinkies will also shoot without asking questions.