• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Filthy coffee shop beer fox spirit boasting her HDB payment

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had dinner with my mum today at a Toa Payoh coffeeshop and we sat in the external area because the fumes from the wok of the tse char were quite thick and I didn't want the smell to linger on my hair and clothes.

A PRC beer fox spirit asked us to sit inside, saying the outside area is meant for beer drinkers. I told her there was no such thing and we can sit anywhere we like and asked her to go away.

She fumed but she showed her temper by banging her beer tray very heavily on the table closest to ours every time she walked past. I complained to the coffeeshop owner about her behaviour but he didn't do anything.

The filthy fox spirit claimed I bullied her. She showed me her PR green card and said she has HDB flat that is fully paid up. She said she paid off the entire flat with a single payment without having to take a loan, unlike many Singaporeans.

She kept saying yi chi xing huan qing. Yi chi xing? One time sex?

Fox spirits will spread for anything, it is in their nature.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fox spirit chio or not?

If chio tell me where she operates, limpei go teach her a good lesson.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had dinner with my mum today at a Toa Payoh coffeeshop and we sat in the external area because the fumes from the wok of the tse char were quite thick and I didn't want the smell to linger on my hair and clothes.

A PRC beer fox spirit asked us to sit inside, saying the outside area is meant for beer drinkers. I told her there was no such thing and we can sit anywhere we like and asked her to go away.

She fumed but she showed her temper by banging her beer tray very heavily on the table closest to ours every time she walked past. I complained to the coffeeshop owner about her behaviour but he didn't do anything.

The filthy fox spirit claimed I bullied her. She showed me her PR green card and said she has HDB flat that is fully paid up. She said she paid off the entire flat with a single payment without having to take a loan, unlike many Singaporeans.

the fox spirit wear what colour one? u can always lodge an official complaint to the beer company.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
PR 'Green' card?

Cock and bull story.

Cross my heart... I can testify to that...

I also know one Malaysian beer girl...is a PR and own a small private apartment, bought some 5 years back..Now worth about $1.2 mio

In her prime days, she said...the tips as high as $1000.....

As for other service....I cannot comment...

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cross my heart... I can testify to that...

I also know one Malaysian beer girl...is a PR and own a small private apartment, bought some 5 years back..Now worth about $1.2 mio

In her prime days, she said...the tips as high as $1000.....

As for other service....I cannot comment...

I am saying PR is blue colour. What green card?

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nbcb what I want to know is she chio or not and exact location of coffeeshop if chio so that I can go and do a ground recce to confirm story.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
NPNT leh..........

As our esteem pm will also say...

NPNT_LeeHsienLoong.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In other words, this stupid PRC cunt got conned into buying a 99 year (or less) lease pigeon hole from the PAP. SHe very proud of this, meh?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

you should call the Taoist Federation of Sillypoore immediately.