• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FHM 2012 | 100 sexiest woman | WTF no Asians & no, HC is not on the list.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF, Paris Hilton is on the list. This kinda list can throw away

Some may think she is a bimbo but she's a self-made millionairess estimated to be worth US$100 million. Which is more than what our scholars MPs have done, especially Ms money bags,Ho Ching who keeps losing taxpayers money:rolleyes:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wouldn't bother to go through the list because I hardly know them.

I am on the list, you faithful servant, go and look me up now :mad:

url

jw5

Loyal
Re: FHM Singapore

hahaha. Cashley Cole's ex wife number 2. :biggrin:

Jessica Liu just said on tv she was number 4 in FHM list. Must be the asian list. :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what is your problem with paris hilton? she is very nice looking.

hi there

1. in my opinion, paris is so so.
2. she is definitely not ugly!
3. but there are others betterer looking.
4. what she is interested most: maximum media coverage & exposure!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder if there's any anthropologist or evolutionary biologist here who can tell us why Singaporeans are so ugly. I know why Singaporeans are dumb but it's the lack of physical attractiveness that leaves me stumped. :confused:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

NPNT....show me a picture of an ugly Singaporean.....i havent seen any so far.

I wonder if there's any anthropologist or evolutionary biologist here who can tell us why Singaporeans are so ugly. I know why Singaporeans are dumb but it's the lack of physical attractiveness that leaves me stumped. :confused:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hmmm...my computer only got post #22 then #24. Seems to have internally deleted post #23 leh.

hi there

1. bro, any hot bloodied guy after looking at it (post 23) just cannot take it ugliness hoh!
2. no standing cock too.
3. however, it is still ah pink's preferred choice.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

they were 1st batch NJC ...dunno if they knew each other then.

hi there

1. bro, any hot bloodied guy after looking at it (post 23) just cannot take it ugliness hoh!
2. no standing cock too.
3. however, it is still ah pink's preferred choice.