• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ferrari Driver Died ; Taxi Driver Injured On The Job - 12 of May

Y

Yip Hon

"驾驶法拉利的富商马驰(31岁,来自中国四川)当场被夹死在跑车内.."

The deceased Farrari driver, Ma Chi, is described as a "wealthy businessman", his surname "马Ma" means horse, and "驰 Chi" means "velocity/Speed", 马驰 he ready lived up to his name behind the wheels of the Farrari to his last seconds.

R.I.P. to all the dead in this accident and quick recovery to all injured.

I think the English Papers got his Name Wrong !!!

There are at least x 10 Mr Ma Chi in Singapore !!!

Y

Yip Hon

Two dead after Rochor Road accident with Ferrari, taxi and motorcycle

by CHANNEL NEWSASIA 04:45 AM May 13, 2012

A pre-dawn accident involving a Ferrari yesterday left one driver and a taxi passenger dead, and three others injured.

The accident took place at the junction of Rochor Road and Victoria Street, and involved a taxi, the Ferrari and a motorcycle.

The police and the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) received calls about the accident at about 4.15am.

The driver of the Ferrari, in his 30s, was trapped in his car, and had to be extricated by SCDF personnel. He was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.

A female passenger in the taxi was unconscious after the accident, and died in hospital. The taxi driver, who was also trapped in the car, sustained head injuries.

The female passenger in the Ferrari sustained head injuries, while the motorcyclist sustained spinal injuries.

The police are appealing for eyewitnesses to call its hotline at 1800-547-1818.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Another Fatal Accident At Bugis. Ferrari driver died!

I see the Admin himself being a racist which does not really help to promote this site being a place for all races except Singaporean Chinese. I doubt any FT will dare to declare themselves as one here, so leave them out but this site should encourage more minorities to participate instead of driving them away. Should we let a few individuals like them dictate how this forum should behave towards the minority races?

The admin is racist to the chinese you twit what do you have to say about that?

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the number to call 63196319 , prositute lan he wang bao.find out w that bastard reporter who praise that drunk communist ferrari muderer as a good guy who is
introvert and a successful business man.

TO THE LAN HE WAN BAO BASTARDS, KNN PUKE.IF THIS TIONG IS SUCCESSFUL,HE WONT BE DRINKING AND DRIVING AT THE SAME TIME.HE WONT BE DRVING A SEXY CHINAGIRL BESIDE HIM.HE WILL BE AT HOME TAKING CARE OF HIS WIFE.AND HE WONT BE SPEEDING TO OVERTAKE THE TRAFFIC LIGHT.

EVERYONE LETS CALL THE WAN BAO AND ASK THEM TO REPORT WHAT IS RIGHT N NOT REPORT TO THEIR WISHED.CHAO CHEE BUY TO THE WAN BAO.

Y

Yip Hon

I think his name is Mua Chi which is very tasty if made right.

a) Mr Ma Chi - PRC China
b) Miss Japanese - Japan
c) Taxi Uncle / & Mr Mat - Singapore

3 countries involved .

Throw in those , FT , who steal from the dead Japanese Girl ,

many more countries involved . :(

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Another Fatal Accident At Bugis. Ferrari driver died!

just because one guy here got twitching eye everybody here becomes Mr. Twit

The admin is actually racist to the chinese but that asshole actually claims he's racist to the minorities? I bet he was cheering in the thread about the kelings being everywhere in singapore.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a) Mr Ma Chi - PRC China
b) Miss Japanese - Japan
c) Taxi Uncle / & Mr Mat - Singapore

3 countries involved .

Throw in those , FT , who steal from the dead Japanese Girl ,

many more countries involved . :(

The japanese girl is the passenger of the ferrari or the passenger of the taxi?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its an excuse for him to "steal eat" lah.

hi there

1. fat kid, the deceased tiong definitely steal eat before the accident hoh!
2. what a load of crap declared as some introvert by wifey.
3. driving such flashy car called an introvert.
4. i bet its family is not some nobody here or in chineyland.
5. just wants to save "face" leh!

Y

Yip Hon

hi there

1. fat kid, the deceased tiong definitely steal eat before the accident hoh!
2. what a load of crap declared as some introvert by wifey.
3. driving such flashy car called an introvert.
4. i bet its family is not some nobody here or in chineyland.
5. just wants to save "face" leh!

Police will know by now whether the Ma Chi's girl passenger work / stay

in Geylang Red Light area which the Ferari was heading towards ...

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wife's first reaction was to find out "who is that girl with my husband?" Just goes to show what a cold heartless bitch she is, dont even show a shred of compassionate for the 3 dead victims. And why the fuck the papers keep showing the China family only? take so many pictures of them like as if they are celebrities, none of the reporters even give a damn to the taxi's family or the Jap girl

Last edited: