• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Female teenagers turned to robbery to tell PAP they have little money

S

suicidalpap

SINGAPORE: Police have arrested three suspects for robbing a taxi driver.

Two of them are female teens, aged 14 and 17 while one is a 20-year-old man.

Police said the incident allegedly happened at about 3am on Saturday along Cranewell Road, in Changi.

The 57-year-old taxi driver picked up the three along Tampines Street 21 and was directed to go to Changi Beach Club.

Before reaching the destination, one of the female suspects asked the driver to stop along Cranewell Road, saying that she needed to vomit.

The two women alighted from the taxi while the victim waited for them.

Moments later, the male passenger allegedly brandished a penknife blade and placed it on the victim's neck.

A struggle ensued and the two female subjects joined in to restraint the driver.

The suspects allegedly made off with cash of S$179.

Police officers searched for the suspects and spotted them hiding in the bushes along Netheravon Road at about 6.40am.

They will be charged in Court on June 6 with armed robbery with hurt, which carries a maximum of 20 years imprisonment and at least 12 strokes of the cane.

- CNA/fa

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This forum really got a lot of Dr Chee Bye's doggie hor? Simi Lanjiao also blame PAP!!

:p

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Local Trash Taxi driver damn loser

Cannot even fend off 1 ah beng

He deserves to get robbed

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why the girls cannot turn to prostitution instead. $179 only divide by 3 persons, not even $60.

Devil_Within

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why the girls cannot turn to prostitution instead. $179 only divide by 3 persons, not even $60.

If I am not wrong, legal age for prostitution in Singapore is 18? So the 2 girls are underage for that. Also, at 14yo, anyone want to fuck her can be charged for rape. Don't think there will be willing customers(if they are smart enough) even if she is willing seller.

Also, the 3 are really goon. Called a Taxi they intend to rob to such an ulu place at such a time where they can't get away easily. They should learn form Mas Selamat on how to escape without a trace.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng says vice training begins with shoplifting, theft, robbery, etc... at young tender age.:biggrin: prostitution, drugs, murders, etc... are considered promotion to higher levels mah.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taxi Woe

ad843759-ea75-4488-be93-2d04007eaa3a

You mean taxi drivers should all be caged ? Booby trapped ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says vice training begins with shoplifting, theft, robbery, etc... at young tender age.:biggrin: prostitution, drugs, murders, etc... are considered promotion to higher levels mah.:biggrin:

eh i thought lian beng are 2 of the 3 suspects :wink:

Lee_cunt_yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem all they need is a bit of RETRAINING to INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY.:biggrin:

I will have NUS to start a new Faculty of Robbery to offer Bachelor & Master Degree in armed robbery. NTU to start a new Faculty of Prostitution to offer Bachelor & Master Degree in Prostitution & Pimping.

Solved all these problems!:wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfair Statement Here

Guess which race?

Sinkie Chinese Local Trashes of course :biggrin::biggrin:

Every now and then, if yer make a fool out of Sinkies, I think the credibility will perish by the days. It's everywhere. Yer find trash everywhere and NOT necessarily here.

So, non-degree is a trash ? Think again. Some without any degree are still doing well. And some even excel above their friends who are degree holders.

The first prize payout for Toto is pathetic. Balless ? Gotta' do something about our local football scene.

USA is just a place and it has a great market place. So, if you are not there to do business there, I don't think anyone will benefit directly by staying there. Oh yes, I like guns. I'll get a high velocity and an anti-tank one.

A 1-room HDB flat is like a ghetto but the same can't be said about Punggol 21's. Okay, Nicole eats at hawker centres too. No doubt that some are simply the same as Big Mac - junks.

Jealous of PAP salaries ? Any man who has a self-imposed moral obligation to look after a republic is a Patriot. Fascism should be stamped out for good for everyone. Ranting is useless without demonstration, or REVOLUTION.