• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

female teacher male school kid sex

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
another teacher and school kid sex scandal reported today. this one is fairly young the teacher, reportedly in her 20s. hmmm, wonder how she looks like. why must up her student? any leaks from anyone?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
School kid? Primary school?

Don't tell me the kid want good grade for his exam

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another teacher and school kid sex scandal reported today. this one is fairly young the teacher, reportedly in her 20s. hmmm, wonder how she looks like. why must up her student? any leaks from anyone?

"And, here's to you, Mrs Robinson, Jesus love you, more than you would know"
Simon & Garfunkel " Mrs. Robinson ( The Graduate movie Soundtrack)

"I was sitting in the classroom, Trying to look intelligent,In case the teacher looked at me
She was long and she was lean, She's a middle-aged dream, And that lady means the whole world to me

It's a natural achievement, Conquering my homework, With her image pounding in my brain
She's an inspiration, For my graduation,And she helps to keep the classroom sane"
Elton John "Teacher I need you" (Don't shoot me.... album)

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wished my tua neh neh MILF history teacher had sexually abused me when i was in school :(

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, me too. Often PCC after school when managed to get a sneak peek at their panties. If can see the hairy patch lagi buay tahan. Gone are the days of simple pleasures

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the female teacher watched too many Jap AV, but the boy is the 'Lucky One'.
Tell me meh.....I can also dress up like a school boy & act like a virgin.....:biggrin:

Anyone has the photo of the teacher??

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Effective sex education. Helps the kids grow up sexually in caring and nurturing hands. Part of the brave new world.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think the female teacher watched too many Jap AV, but the boy is the 'Lucky One'.
Tell me meh.....I can also dress up like a school boy & act like a virgin.....:biggrin:

Anyone has the photo of the teacher??

Look like this can?

7499-teaCher-big-tits.jpg

Anonymouse

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ex-teacher, accused of having sex with student, likely to face more charges

Posted: 16 August 2012 1213 hrs

SINGAPORE: A former teacher from a top school, accused of having sex with a student, is likely to face additional charges.

The ex-teacher, who is in her early 30s, currently faces one charge of having sex with a minor on the first occasion sometime in January this year.

The location of the alleged offence, however, was not stated.

Both the student and the accused cannot be named due to a gag order.

Earlier, the prosecution told the court that investigations were complete, but the Institute of Mental Health report has yet to be finalised.

So the prosecution has asked for a four-week adjournment, adding that the accused is likely to face additional charges.

The woman, sporting short hair and a black top, turned up in court on Thursday accompanied by two people.

She is now out on bail and is expected to appear in court again on September 13.

If convicted, she faces a jail term of up to 10 years and a fine.

- CNA/al/fa

riteachersex.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
used to know one teacher in secondary school. i think she is a mixed. miss bibi, anyone know her?

my friend teaching in that school refuse to tell me who is she. she only says she is a humanity teacher for the lower sec and do not knows her well (my friend teaching A level).