• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Female Circumcision

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the reasons why Muslim's wanted their females to be circumcised is because they treat their women as chattels. They are what love doll is for the modern man, a sex toy. Another reason is to prevent their women from enjoying sex so they will not be yearning for more if they remain unsatisfied with their current partner. Men can divorce and also marry other women but women cannot.

Dear brother,

The Muslim faith requires both male and female sexual organs to be circumcised. It does not victimized the women as activists would
like you to believe. It is done mainly for cleanliness rather than sexual pleasure.

Marrying and having multiply wife in the Muslim faith dates back to the Crusades of the 11th, 12th and 13th century religious military
campaigns where a great number of young men were killed leaving behind widows and children.

To help take care of this group, the Muslim faith allows man to have up to 4 wife (with conditions attached ... :biggrin:)!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Female circumcision is nothing like male circumcision. For male circumcision, only the foreskin is snipped off.

Female circumcision is the partial, or total removal of the clitoris.

To use the male anatomy as an analogy, that would be like chopping off your glans (a.k.a 'lanjiao tau' or 'mushroom head'). It's painful and horrible.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Female circumcision has not been prescribed for no reason, rather there is wisdom behind it and it brings many benefits.

Mentioning some of these benefits, Dr. Haamid al-Ghawaabi says:

The secretions of the labia minora accumulate in uncircumcised women and turn rancid, so they develop an unpleasant odour which may lead to infections of the vagina or urethra. I have seen many cases of sickness caused by the lack of circumcision.

Circumcision reduces excessive sensitivity of the clitoris which may cause it to increase in size to 3 centimeters when aroused, which is very annoying to the husband, especially at the time of intercourse.

Another benefit of circumcision is that it prevents stimulation of the clitoris which makes it grow large in such a manner that it causes pain.

Circumcision prevents spasms of the clitoris which are a kind of inflammation.

Circumcision reduces excessive sexual desire.

From Liwa’ al-Islam magazine, issue 8 and 10; article entitled Khitaan al-Banaat (circumcision of girls).

The female gynaecologist Sitt al-Banaat Khaalid says in an article entitled Khitaan al-Banaat Ru’yah Sihhiyyah (Female circumcision from a health point of view):

For us in the Muslim world female circumcision is, above all else, obedience to Islam, which means acting in accordance with the fitrah and following the Sunnah which encourages it. We all know the dimensions of Islam, and that everything in it must be good in all aspects, including health aspects. If the benefits are not apparent now, they will become known in the future, as has happened with regard to male circumcision – the world now knows its benefits and it has become widespread among all nations despite the opposition of some groups.

Then she mentioned some of the health benefits of female circumcision and said:

It takes away excessive libido from women

It prevents unpleasant odours which result from foul secretions beneath the prepuce.

It reduces the incidence of urinary tract infections

It reduces the incidence of infections of the reproductive system.

In the book on Traditions that affect the health of women and children, which was published by the World Health Organization in 1979 it says:

With regard to the type of female circumcision which involves removal of the prepuce of the clitoris, which is similar to male circumcision, no harmful health effects have been noted.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The word is excessive.

Moderation is most appropriate.

The prophet commands you to learn. So.

The most mildest form of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) on the surface of it all physically does not do harm to the women. However the damage done to the psyche is tremendous and last throughout the lifetime and gets amplified as it is passed down the generations.

As many medical and religious scholars admit, it reduces the libido, dampens the sexual function, stimuli and pleasure for the women. It also kills off much sexual desire, which in many ways plays into the feudal mens' desire for control of women. They say its to keep them chaste. But modern psychology has determined that chastity resides in the mind, not the genitals. Just as rape is not sexual release but manifestations of physical violence and domination which the men just can't get anywhere else.

Now if cannot get what I'm trying to convey, then you've failed to learn, and thus you've failed as Muslims to obtain as much knowledge as possible. But I digress.

The reason FGM is so harmful to women is thus they are most times sexually unfulfilled. This leads to dissatisfaction in their marriages and it masks and magnifies the myriad of issues a typical Muslim family faces, eg, finance, academic excellence, broken families to name a few. Few Muslim women will ever admit they are not satisfied due much to the taboo of speaking of bedroom issues. Many will not cite sex as the main reason they divorce. And the cycle propagates.

You may dismiss and doubt my assertions but lets not face away the fact that FGM is done precisely to inhibit natural sexual tendencies.

Islam does not compel you to do FGM on your daughters nor does it expressly forbids it. But please be enlightened Muslims and study the impacts of these actions on both your societies and children. In your daily prayers, you asks that God shows you the right path. Then study and be informed. Don't regret that one day your daughters come back home due to divorce.

You as parents may be the cause. Below are some fallacies that must be debunked and the truth exposed. Don't take my word for it. Don't take anyones word for it.

Think. That's what Islam demands of you.

It takes away excessive libido from women True

It prevents unpleasant odours which result from foul secretions beneath the prepuce. False

It reduces the incidence of urinary tract infections False

It reduces the incidence of infections of the reproductive system.
False

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without libido, what are the women good for?
It's like salt losing its saltiness.

aiyoh.........only guys' libido is important...........women are nothing buy guys' property or play things only..........

to these people..........women are just receptacles for their cum..............

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arab female circumcision and Malay female circumcision is very different. The Arab they cut off the clit. The Malays cut off the skin covering the clit.
The Arab likes to make love to a dead wood. Malays like their women crazy for love.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arab female circumcision and Malay female circumcision is very different. The Arab they cut off the clit. The Malays cut off the skin covering the clit.
The Arab likes to make love to a dead wood. Malays like their women crazy for love.

Arabs only cut off clits meh ?

i thought they'll use cement to seal off the pussyholes too............

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was young, everything in the world fell into either of these two categories: right or wrong, black or white.

Over the years, I have learned to put aside this over simplistic notion. Now I do know that some things fall into
right and some things fall into wrong. Some things are categorized as black and others are categorized as white.
But most of everything in this world aren't in both!

And I have come to accept that there's nothing wrong with being different, we don't have to force fit everything
in black or white, we can just let them be in their various shades of grey.

So as with Female Genital Mutilation, there is not black or white. What is right in the Christian world is wrong in
the Muslim sphere.

Bear in mind that Faith is a matter of the Heart. There is no right or wrong …Faith (as with beauty) is in the eye of
the beholder.

We got to learn not to impose our view and perception on others. Do not let opportunists and propagandists
manipulate your thought processes.

Also, despite activists advocating on banning FGM, the UN Resolution on FGM is so weak that it is only a
recommendation and not a law, otherwise a whole lucrative FGM industry in the western world would have to
be banned.

"Enough research will tend to support whatever theory".

Last edited: