• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Feisty kway chap lady who challenged debt collectors: “Money’s gone, family’s broken, I’ve got nothing”

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
did some detective work and found the stall at cheng san market and cock fuck center. ok cheng san here we cum.

kamsia. Cheng San Market is under PM Lee ???

Screenshot_20190103-012851.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very odd that without any written agreement or IOU, the businessman was able to sue for the return of his money and caused the bankruptcy of the old kway chap cunt.

How does this work? I just show a bank statement that I transferred money to someone and ask for the money back? Lol

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is why i said she must be an SG girl...chio and f..kable
tolong lah. some sinkie aunties are bonkable but not chio ok. this one not chio but like raiders will say bonkable. over 69% of sinkie girls are not chio at all. don't push your (false) claim too far.
1546481904532.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since become park of amk means the voters there were oppo supporters
former cheng san grc oppie voters either peng san already or give up and would rather spend time choping tables with tissue packets and queueing up for kway chap to see how their cocks get chopped up like pork intestines.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
no documents and evidence like that can suka suka hire "licensed" debt collectors wearing vests and claim anyone owes you a mountain of debt. it's getting out of control. where is nanny gov?

DCA s are basically lincensed "Harressers" and Thugs for Hire.

Minister Shan should start collecting licences fees and CID vet these clowns and mandate solid evidence and real indebtedness before
starting a assignment.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
These recent sex scandals proves Sinkies are truly a low class uncultured Race from coolie genes.

You have SAF scholar cum SBS CEO sleeping with some bus auntie while here a business man willing to pay top dollar for a Kway Chap smelly CCB.

Bad taste, bad eye sight and strange taste. They still dare complain AMDK sleeping with ‘exotic’ Asian women!
Maybe its a ang moh boyfriend,