• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feb 16: NSP Rally for Petition against 6.9

Will You attend and sign petition?

• Yes and tell the PAP to wake up!

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No, im just another ballsless sinkie

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't consider this as a NSP rally or a Transitioning rally or whatever rally, the issue is common to all singaporeans even though it may be run under the NSP's flag but so what? This is a sinkie protest rally!!!

As a sinkie who is gonna be badly affected by this shit that is being fed to me by the PAP, i am making sure i take that bucket and pour it over their damm heads first!!!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies. It is your chance to go protest now. NSP becomes more and more unsinkified and more balls.

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Protest at Hong Lim Park on 16 Feb (Sat) at 4.30pm – Say NO to 6.9 million popula

That is not a protest . It's just a public gathering , real protest shouldn't be confined to a place decided by the authority . :rolleyes:

Last edited:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the moronic opposition supporting retards. When they ask for feedback, where did everyone disappear to? :oIo:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why not you organised a one that is not confined to a place.

That's very sinkie of you , we know that you always talking about sinkie don't have balls to protest . You are the right candidate to stage a protest :rolleyes: .

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
well kopi we will see how sinkies reckon with their fate.....

if nobody could be bothered to show up in force to demonstrate their resentment of such a plan then that's the end. i give up and prepare to run far far away from this shithole because it is so totally fucked.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if nobody could be bothered to show up in force to demonstrate their resentment of such a plan then that's the end. i give up and prepare to run far far away from this shithole because it is so totally fucked.

You already got your answer. At most is will be 200 to 250 people will turn up. In most likelihood, it will be 50 stragglers.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
You already got your answer. At most is will be 200 to 250 people will turn up. In most likelihood, it will be 50 stragglers.

Somehow I think i can have more faith in that...

but then again having hope can be the most damning and disappointing thing.....

I keep my fingers crossed that humanity in sinkies still has hope and they are not as draft as sheep in the face of such a crisis forced upon us by the bastards in the PAP....

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopisai you are 60.1% correct.
That's how your fellow fucktards behave.

I think even by now a large portion of those dumbassed 60.1 are starting to wake up a little.

My mother in law who is this diehard (dumbass) fan of the PAP is starting to quetion wdf are they doing especially in the light of AIM...

i actually took the whole of Sunday brunch to explain what the bastard PAP frauds had done in AIM so that it got into her brainwashed skull

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think even by now a large portion of those dumbassed 60.1 are starting to wake up a little.

My mother in law who is this diehard (dumbass) fan of the PAP is starting to quetion wdf are they doing especially in the light of AIM...

i actually took the whole of Sunday brunch to explain what the bastard PAP frauds had done in AIM so that it got into her brainwashed skull

Explaining politics to a female? You must be out of your mind.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Explaining politics to a female? You must be out of your mind.

LOL

bobian..... MIL asking me wdf the commotion all about because when she playing mahjong with her kakis in the week and they are all talking down to her like she is the village idiot .....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i wish you all the luck Travellor...I was returning home and the jam in Yishun waS BAD , MAD AND HORRIBLE!!!....it's already so crowded and so congested...the traffic jam was heart-breaking....!!!

bring in the clowns! more clownss!!! and more more!!!