• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fearsomely fit female celebs over 40

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Michelle Yim - very fit at 65 years old. :thumbsup:

View attachment 132964
KNN how many 65-year-old women can still look this good in a swimsuit ?

resize.jpg

Reactions: jw5

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She must be fit. She's playing some sort of soldier in the Disney+ star wars tv series. I thought she was killed in the 'Mandalorian'. But some director found this old MILF too chio to kill off. And so, she was brought back even though she took a fatal shot in the front by a laser gun.

1644156247258.png

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
She must be fit. She's playing some sort of soldier in the Disney+ star wars tv series. I thought she was killed in the 'Mandalorian'. But some director found this old MILF too chio to kill off. And so, she was brought back even though she took a fatal shot in the front by a laser gun.

View attachment 133401
she doesnt look like 50s, mids 40s.

jw5

Loyal

View attachment 133401

She should be allowed to stay longer because she looks the part. :wink: