• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FCBC another CHC ?

mohan

Hi Guys,
I am new to this place.

Recently, my daughter brought to my attention this website.

http://club.stomp.com.sg/stomp/clubstomp/lust/photo/687092/pink_sunday__cafe_del_mar.html

In it were alot of photos of Priscilla Khong at cafe del mar.

_szy0041jpg1310096788428-data.jpg

_szy0068jpg1310096847286-data.jpg

As a christian, I was very disgusted that the daughter of the senior pastor, had openly allowed herself to be photographed online in such a cheap fashion.

She not only performs magic, but teaches it to schools and even overseas mentoring them. What worries me the most is the kind of morals she is teaching them.

Already a single mother of one, born out of wedlock. She continues living such a frivolous lifestyle. Openly cavorting with other women in a swimming pool displaying a crass large body tattoo, it is totally unbearable to look at.

I am surprised Pastor Lawrence allows this kind of behaviour to go on. I worry for what ever they are teaching in Project SMILE as Priscilla is such a terrible example to youths, let alone a mentor to them in magic. I have lost faith in the Christians and what FCBC stands for. The tithes of followers should go to doing good not paying for drinks in sentosa beach.

Also, I recently have had enough of the church continuously advertising the show VISION put up by Gateway Entertainment. Gateway Entertainment is founded by Lawrence Khong, in which Priscilla Khong is Creative Director. They continously insist that they are doing Gods work by "Conquering the arts and entertainemnt scene".

Obviously, this private company has links to the church is funded by the church. Therefore, I am very suspicious over the Vision show and question the financial viability using church funds. I for one would love to see details of the finances being used and how they are justified.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chey, this is nothing new.:biggrin:
using the name of xtian is a profitable business.:biggrin:
u can ask the horse face.:biggrin:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,

I am new to this place.

Brother Mohan,

Thanks for sharing, and of course, no thanks to what is being shown in the hypertext. As a Christian myself, I am not surprised at all with all these because it is very clear from the Bible that in the last days, there will be great falling away. Jesus reminded us that the road to His kingdom is narrow but the road to eternal damnation is wide open.

As a strong believer myself, I feel the need to uphold one another and not to let all these to put our faith in jeopardy. At the end of the day, they, i.e. the so-called religious leaders have to account to God for what they did. For the very reason to encourage one another, I started a thread under Today's Scripture Reading here. If you have read them, you will notice that alot of my sharings are relating to this topic of 'great falling away' of believers in the last days. We are now living in the day of evil so we need the help of our God to continue to sustain us. Let's not let all these bother us and all we can do is to seek God for His direction in our prayer. This was Prophet Habakku did. He saw the evil days during his time - more than 2,000 years ago - and he changed from worrying to praying because that all he could do, and that's all we could do too.

As regards to your daughter, as parents, we need to continue to teach them and help them to discern what are godly practices and what are ungodly practices. Children are precious gifts from God and it is His interest that His children are well-protected - from evilness, of course.

God Bless
Psalm23

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Guys,

I am new to this place.

Brother Mohan,

Thanks for sharing, and of course, no thanks to what is being shown in the hypertext. As a Christian myself, I am not surprised at all with all these because it is very clear from the Bible that in the last days, there will be great falling away. Jesus reminded us that the road to His kingdom is narrow but the road to eternal damnation is wide open.

As a strong believer myself, I feel the need to uphold one another and not to let all these to put our faith in jeopardy. At the end of the day, they, i.e. the so-called religious leaders have to account to God for what they did. For the very reason to encourage one another, I started a thread under Today's Scripture Reading here. If you have read them, you will notice that alot of my sharings are relating to this topic of 'great falling away' of believers in the last days. We are now living in the day of evil so we need the help of our God to continue to sustain us. Let's not let all these bother us and all we can do is to seek God for His direction in our prayer. This was Prophet Habakku did. He saw the evil days during his time - more than 2,000 years ago - and he changed from worrying to praying because that all he could do, and that's all we could do too.

As regards to your daughter, as parents, we need to continue to teach them and help them to discern what are godly practices and what are ungodly practices. Children are precious gifts from God and it is His interest that His children are well-protected - from evilness, of course.

God Bless
Psalm23

blah.......blah..............blah...................

the bible never wrong one......................timing wrong only..................

if everyone is good.................then the bad haven't happen..................or vice versa...............

bible.................truly the world's greatest.......................jokebook.............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CHC kena investigations till now no sound no news??

i thought it was reported that CHC leaders told their followers to vote for PAP..........................

if true, CHC made a deal with PAP liao lor..................

pastors and crooks......................no diff lah...............except a pastor can make more money than the crook without risking anything !

mohan

they claim to be "world-renowned father-daughter illusionists and Asia's first Elite Diamond Merlin Award recipients (conferred by the International Magicians Society in New York)" i di my own bit of snooping and found out that the Merlin award is nothing more than a sham and at best at exhorbitant PR campaign. The Merlin awards is claimed to be the Oscars of the Magic Fraternity. It is a apparently just 1 magician being paid to travel around the world, put up in fancy hotels, for him to present an award that is bought by the magician. In the Oscars there are at least other nominees, but in the Merlin Awards, it seems that the winenrs are the only nominees...
http://merlinawards.wordpress.com/

One magician, Paul Romhany who was offered the award was told he had to pay 10,000 just to receive the award. I would love to know how much the Khongs paid for theirs.

Most dissapointing is how a pastor of 10,000 is able to sear his conscience and be willing to accept such a fictitious award which is shrouded in so much controversy. I question the morality of the very company itself.

HalleluYH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,

I am new to this place.

Brother Mohan,

God Bless
Psalm23

Jesus reminded us that... the road to eternal damnation is wide open ??????

Did Jesus really teach that? Are you trying to mischievously misquote/mess-up Matthew 7:13?

xiang2020

She's the one in yellow bikini?? Wrrrr, she's so ugly and fat! :eek::eek:
Look at her belly :eek:
God does not bless girls like her, that's the why she look so revolting!
It's so funny she thinks to be so charming, sexy and attractive :biggrin:
She's really the daughter of a Senior Pastor?
God bless him, poor man!

thewarr10r

Food for thought 1.jpg

Dun you think it is dangerous for a pastor to be an illussionist... you never know when it is real and when he is decieving the pple.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
you hear then weeks in and weeks out talking about witnessing to the unsaved and mission that go into the undeveloped countries to profess the words.

well, did they leave their comfy aircon room at all in the first place to these place?? no! when was the last time that Kong Hee pastor did some real mission work? all he does was to make use of some kum lan teenagers and adults to do the dirty works while he drive around in his expensive car, living in expensive condo and preach nonsense.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread isn't about pastor kong from chc. This khong is a different pastor from a different church and yes it's also quite a big church fcbc.

JigSAW

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend, this is the real world.
My galfriend used to have a particular classmate during the 80s, her dad was a pastor but yet, daughter was a slut. Guys friends will take turns n bed to her.