• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fatimah Akhtar of SingFirst accused Gilbert Goh collect public fund go overseas

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
12466255_945511412171534_6063121725985663350_o.jpg

Demanding Transparency & Accountability; No reply & kenna block.

Ms Fatimah Akhtar (wasn't she a founder of SingFirst) also wrote:
"I gave money to Gilbert Goh on a few occasions for charity. He also benefitted from hospitality. He needs to account like everyone else and any other organisation. Gilbert Goh particularly need to be above board and hold standards beyond minimum standards. Toh San you need to ensure everyone holds minimum standards and not make excuses for those who can't be bothered."

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wouldn't be the least bit surprised. There are many examples of this. Look at Kong Hee. Furthermore botak got that dishonest look.

dumbo

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am inclined to believe Ms Fatimah. Donated a few times to Gilbert but stopped.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
These so called Politicians give Opposition a bad name. Botak Goh's look cannot be trusted but Fatimah is also a bit of a nut case. She gathered a few of her motley crew of friends to challenge Sing First during GE 2015. She was a co founder of party and obviously left under unhappy circumstances and had an axe to grind.

" Ms Fatimah said they were moved to act because some of the candidates fielded for the three GRCs she named are "not exactly up to mark".

"I feel that with their background, my potted plant can be an MP," she told reporters. "We are sending a message to all political parties that you should field candidates who are qualified and capable, not people who are incapable, or any Tom, Dick and Harry."

http://www.straitstimes.com/politics/long-time-friends-may-contest-a-grc

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The quality of Singapore's opposition is really bad. I find it appalling that a good 30% of sinkies can still be hoodwinked by them. Are they idiots?