• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat Sinkie Whore demands much about her potential partner

R

redlightmeansgo

Imagine the smell of sweat at the crevices in between her thighs, and not to mention her arm pits and butt crack!

Wonder what her cb smells like too

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Among her listed criteria, I find "a stable income" will disqualify most Singaporeans.

These days, who can guarantee a stable income ?

Even Sim Wong Hoo cannot claim that he has a stable income.

not to mention FT has denied us a good income. They have made our incomes much lower.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a funny thread. :biggrin:

You guys don't know investment? Maybe she has potential to slim down? Imagine, all the guys will be fighting over the SYTs and ignoring her. Perhaps when she finds the one, she will be motivated to turn into a beautiful swan. Then the "real estate" value will really shoot up man! By then, it may be too late to invest as the price will have skyrocketed. Lol.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spock.

Read carefully, she said she is at peace with herself for being fat.
This pig deserve whatever her life offers her. Yes, there are guys with fat fetish. Plump is ok once in a while when u have a appettite for good food but then you have to fight back through exerciser. Fat is ugly because its shows lack of self love.

I don't believe in genetics so fat.

Even if you give me 1 million to fuck her i wont. because I cant stand.:biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fat ok lah --- not her fault
ugly ok lah --- not her fault
fat and ugly also ok lah -- also not her fault

but thick skin ---- cannot be forgive ,,,

Is not her fault fat and ugly.
But don't make public comment on dating partner make people vomit that will be her fault right. But also make people laugh. She really have thick elephant skin.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine the smell of sweat at the crevices in between her thighs, and not to mention her arm pits and butt crack!

Wonder what her cb smells like too
LOL ! what powerful imagery ! the only place u left out is the glistening sweat on her little moustache above her lips ....

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're the One for me, fatty
You're the One I really, really love

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BByBg264MRk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BByBg264MRk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spock.

Read carefully, she said she is at peace with herself for being fat.

She has to put it that way lah. Otherwise, she will end up with all her suitors asking her to slim down first before they "invest" any time on her. Same like stocks, you don't see those undervalued counters shouting to the world that they have a lot of potential, do you? The savvy investor has to investigate deeper. :biggrin:

OTOH, those who don't have the appetite for risk or don't know when to cut loss or lack requisite knowledge to judge value, better don't invest. Lol.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
fat whore thin skanks all the same = demanding....

if the partner is a white boy....the sinkie girls will meet the demands of his

thats y its best to stick to the hands...the power of the hands!!!