• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Famous Tao Kwa Pau today last day!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tau Kua Pao isn't one of the common fares found in Peesai's eateries. To my knowledge, I've only come across it around Joo Chiat kopitiams. Don't know where else has it. Don't care either. It looks gross. Too much volume per helping, no more space for beers - consider this, and its a bad choice. Tacos, are much lighter, leaving room for booze.

Cheers!

Never eaten it in my life. Don't even know what it is. Sinkee food to me is mee siam mai hum.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like the durian puff opposite the coffee shop, along Joo Chiat road.
Last time Katong 112 was a row of shop houses, there was one
fruits shop, the towkay was my neighbour.

I knew a guy. The family fruit stalls also there but along the laksa stretch.....
Bodybuilder named Michael Gan....he was my personal trainer.....should be in his fifties now.
Some years back came out in papers for nabbing a molester or snatch thief

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew a guy. The family fruit stalls also there but along the laksa stretch.....
Bodybuilder named Michael Gan....he was my personal trainer.....should be in his fifties now.
Some years back came out in papers for nabbing a molester or snatch thief

Whatsapp crash? Fucktard again?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;Qsiq87InDE8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsiq87InDE8&index=13&list=RD6OZEguoHeUA[/video]

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is a public announcement
sheng seng tau kwa pau is located at Dunam food court, 8am to 5pm and closed on Monday.

i cannot imagine eating tau kwa pau for breakfast? anyone of u try that?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is a public announcement
sheng seng tau kwa pau is located at Dunam food court, 8am to 5pm and closed on Monday.

i cannot imagine eating tau kwa pau for breakfast? anyone of u try that?

So they opened already? Jimmy was telling me somewhere in March.
Good now they go head to head with that fake Mary's stall in the same HC.
Pls dun patronize the wrong stall peeps! Sheng Cheng is the real McCoy. Mary's is the fake copycat.

You can eat whatever you want when you want it.
Just like the ah neh drinking beer early in the morning at your neighbourhood kopitiam.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to bring up old thread.

Any Bros and sistas knows if the stall is now open for business in Dunman Food Centre? As well, what is their business hours?

Don't want detour to East side as I journeying to the West!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry to bring up old thread.

Any Bros and sistas knows if the stall is now open for business in Dunman Food Centre? As well, what is their business hours?

Don't want detour to East side as I journeying to the West!

I was there last Friday :p
Try to be there early , after the lunch time crowd invasion there won't be much left.
10 minutes after I ordered ( around 1400hrs ) , they have already sold out :eek:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I was there last Friday :p
Try to be there early , after the lunch time crowd invasion there won't be much left.
10 minutes after I ordered ( around 1400hrs ) , they have already sold out :eek:

Ho jiak boh spotter?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which day are they closed for rest day, if any?

Parking very challenging there as very limited space, even to hop off-grab-go!