• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

famous PAP doggies missing

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pappy dogs must have moved wholesale to Temasek Review.

See how active they are there. Kena left and right until they keep changing IDs!

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pappy dogs must have moved wholesale to Temasek Review.

See how active they are there. Kena left and right until they keep changing IDs!

in reply to your signature :

any1 other than PAP that comes to my constituency will get my vote. that will include 'clowns' like uncle yap or gms.

the only person i will NEVER vote for is big hole demon ramseth. if he participates then i will need to spoilt my vote. pls don't ever stand for GE ok big hole demon. :(

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
resident pap doggies like clinton666, iverbert, char_ann went missing for quite a few days already. somemore all went missing at the same time.

did they received orders from higher authority not to participate in this forum:confused:

GE must be near. :biggrin:

pap doggies missing for more than 2 weeks already. all MIA at the same time. very fishy indeed.

now after pap doggies went missing, we have new assholes like MMVPAP & macelo posting as islam babi supremacist. pap change their strategy already.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
resident pap doggies like clinton666, iverbert, char_ann went missing for quite a few days already. somemore all went missing at the same time.

did they received orders from higher authority not to participate in this forum:confused:

GE must be near. :biggrin:

7th feb 2011. pap doggies look like gone for good. (except leongsam the sarkar FOC pap doggie).