• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Family gambles openly in Ho Ching Rd

TedDibiase

Alfrescian
Loyal
getFullSizePhoto.do

A STOMPer says this family gambles in an open area between Block 116 and Block 117 Ho Ching Road every day.

Says the STOMPer:

"Attached are pictures of a family that gambles every day in between Block 116 and Block 117 Ho Ching Road.

"Notice how the guy (first photo) was leaning forward with some money in his right hand?

"This has been ongoing for several months already, and I hope the the relevant authorities can enforce some action against them."

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
getFullSizePhoto.do

A STOMPer says this family gambles in an open area between Block 116 and Block 117 Ho Ching Road every day.

Says the STOMPer:

"Attached are pictures of a family that gambles every day in between Block 116 and Block 117 Ho Ching Road.

"Notice how the guy (first photo) was leaning forward with some money in his right hand?

"This has been ongoing for several months already, and I hope the the relevant authorities can enforce some action against them."

Ho Ching road? remind me of someone:biggrin::biggrin:

this family gamble with money peanuts scale..while the real mccoy gamble with peanuts superscale:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: